Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If your partner prepares fresh jalapeno poppers from really fuckin hot homegrown peppers, make sure they wash their hands really, Really good before they put a finger in your butt :confounded:
Jokes on you, I’m into that shit.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
So. A 'trend' on TikTok is a new 'challenge'. Frozen honey. People are giving themselves diarrhea doing this. Fucking. Stupid.

Someone gonna fuck up and do this shit with some botulism and fucking kill themselves trying to get likes and followers.

Jesus fucking Christ.

I'm sorry. I know that was dark. But what the actual fuck is wrong with people? I just don't get it.

gallan1

Sexy Member
Media
I think the easiest way to sum up most folks who are anti-abortion is this. It's easy to say you are anti-abortion. It takes no work at all. You can be a deplorable person in every other way and then claim the moral high ground by saying you are anti-abortion. Call Democrats babykillers and you get a thousand likes on your conservative social media feed. No nuance at all.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If your partner prepares fresh jalapeno poppers from really fuckin hot homegrown peppers, make sure they wash their hands really, Really good before they put a finger in your butt :confounded:

I will also suggest if one uses tiger balm for a sore neck or whatever to thoroughly clean that shit off before masturbating with your hands. o_O

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will also suggest if one uses tiger balm for a sore neck or whatever to thoroughly clean that shit off before masturbating with your hands. o_O
Reminds me of a story about a friend who caught his GF cheating and “forgetting” he had icy hot on his hands when they got hot and heavy after he found out.

Reactions: Enid

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually saw a dude yesterday wearing a "Don't New York My Florida" t-shirt. Had to resist the urge to ask him if that meant the New York at the beginning of the pandemic or the one now that is doing far better than the flaccid penis shaped petri dish our state has become. We're number one...in disease! Yeah?

Of course I'm pretty sure his public statement of ignorance wasn't referring to irrelevant and inconvenient facts like positivity rates, but having more to do with imaginary blue-state tyranny and "freedom!".

At least Governor Who has found somebody to buy his pro-virus merch. Also considering the fact this goober was unmasked and more than likely unvaxxed, at least he is letting all the smart people know who to stay far away from.

apartment8j

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's hilarious how stupid you made yourself look with this single post.
i didn't make myself look stupid. you made yourself look like a suspected white supremacist cosigning false allegations against black men. and yes cosby is innocent, and those women have a history of lying. andrea costand being caught changing her story, and buying gifts for the man after the supposed assault. shawn brown (one accuser's), daughter, autmun jackson who was jailed for trying to extort him. chloe goins caught lying about assault, when he was on the other side of the country. also that user i replied to admitted to noticing the racial witch hunt he was facing, and did not care, and was willing to look past that.

Woman found guilty of trying to extort $40m from Bill Cosby by claiming she is his daughter

Accuser Drops Civil Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby Stemming From Alleged 2008 Assault

Why Is The Media Ignoring The Shady Backgrounds Of Some Of The Cosby Accusers? |

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
i didn't make myself look stupid. you made yourself look like a suspected white supremacist cosigning false allegations against black men. and yes cosby is innocent, and those women have a history of lying. andrea costand being caught changing her story, and buying gifts for the man after the supposed assault. shawn brown (one accuser's), daughter, autmun jackson who was jailed for trying to extort him. chloe goins caught lying about assault, when he was on the other side of the country. also that user i replied to admitted to noticing the racial witch hunt he was facing, and did not care, and was willing to look past that.

Woman found guilty of trying to extort $40m from Bill Cosby by claiming she is his daughter

Accuser Drops Civil Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby Stemming From Alleged 2008 Assault

Why Is The Media Ignoring The Shady Backgrounds Of Some Of The Cosby Accusers? |

You don't even know the person you were tagging.

I'm just laughing at you.

Cosby is a rapist. Fuck him and fuck you for defending a rapist.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
fuck you for defending white supremacy, and making a mockery of real rape victims.

No one here defended white supremacy.

Calling out Cosby for his sexually predatory crimes is not white supremacy.

YOU are the one making a mockery of rape victims.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cosby straight up admitted to giving women quaaludes for the purpose of coercing sex. And not always, in fact seldom so, with the ladies' knowledge. Like, in court testimony and in print magazines.

He was so okay with his actions, so emboldened by his celebrity he didn't hesitate to speak out about his very criminal practices.

Who is next? R. Kelly? Polanski?

No. Fuck rapists shield by celebrity and status.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If two people are yelling across the house to coordinate a pick-up order...turns out it's really easy to mistake strompwafel for waffle stomp.

Leading to several confused moments of "wtf are you even doing" side-eyed/bug-eyed distress.

Probably cuz I kept shouting/going on about the chocolate ones being my 2nd favorite.

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If two people are yelling across the house to coordinate a pick-up order...turns out it's really easy to mistake strompwafel for waffle stomp.

Leading to several confused moments of "wtf are you even doing" side-eyed/bug-eyed distress.

Probably cuz I kept shouting/going on about the chocolate ones being my 2nd favorite.
Waffle stomp is a term I heard from a totally harmless person, so I googled it. My eyes died that day.