Women's Issues Random Thoughts

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I
When men compliment my face, dimples, etc. I just tell them that I will thank my parents for them.

Tonight I turned down hooking up with a guy that I've had genuine conversations with in the past. I knew he was looking for a fwb or hookup from a post he made, so I emailed him to say hi and see what he was up to. Last time we had chatted, he was in a very bad position. I also told him I saw his ad to make it known I was also interested in that.

His response? "Aww well im great thank for asking sexy but i need some local play are you game honey?"

Fuck that.
Strike one - sexy
Strike 2 - but i need
Strike 3 - you game honey?

I was drying up faster than the world's fish supply (true story). I was instantly turned off and disgusted.

I don't know if I'm just fed up from years of interactions with guys, if maybe I'm too sensitive or offended because I find certain words demeaning, or that someone couldn't take time to talk to me like a normal person because his pussy mission was on a time limit (which tends to happen often).

I love stand up comedy and I don't mind jokes. There's this one part in Kevin Hart's (ignore the fact he's a cheater) special where he addresses a woman in the audience and refers to her as "sweetie" and is kinda talking down to her because she's a woman. I get pissed off! I am tired of men saying I'm over reacting too. There's a difference between a pet name and referring to someone with an oppressive moniker.

I hate that I have to question whether or not I'm burned out or if my concerns are valid anymore.

Also, I used to not need much except some sexy talk when I was younger to hookup with someone. Now, I require some brain stimulation, being valued, big words are great turn ons....conversations that are maybe 80% interesting and 20% flirting and sex are great.

Anyway, that's my random thought mixed with a reply to yours.
As we get older we grow sexully, physically and mentally. Good verbose verbage conversation is a welcome attribute . Lol, simple conversation but interesting chat about life is what draws me to a woman. There is a ying and yang some place when you make a connection and you know it when it happens. Maybe it's just the moment or there's something else and you need more time for discovery. Life is a challenge...

Reactions: Mzseduction

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will also suggest if one uses tiger balm for a sore neck or whatever to thoroughly clean that shit off before masturbating with your hands. o_O

I think I told this story about rubbing Biofreeze on my back before bedtime. My husband wakes up with a start in the middle of the night. I ask him what's wrong. He says he doesn't know, but the tip of his weenie is burning. In fact, that whole thing is burning, and he's scared to death.

And then it came to me. I asked if he big spooned me, and he said yes.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There should be an Oscar for actors who really suffered for their roles.

Everything from....

Very Brunette Man Dyed His Body Blonde for a Terrible Film - Colin Farrell in Alexander

Shitty Chest Tattoo for a Movie Nobody Remembers But for Said Shitty Tattoo - Shia LeBeouf in I Really Don't Know the Film and Can't Be Bothered to Google It.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
So... Me and @brownballs might start taking and sharing more pics.

I deleted quite a few (sorry, not sorry) and after a healthy conversation it looks like a cumback might be in the books.

I'm his fuck-toy, after all... And he's MINE.
:bomb:
(We need a whip emoji... Among others)

If we do, and you ain't on my list of peeps who can peek.. 3d4ede8a-d05d-486a-b21e-1ce40d7dfbf4_text.gif

Media
So... Me and @brownballs might start taking and sharing more pics.

I deleted quite a few (sorry, not sorry) and after a healthy conversation it looks like a cumback might be in the books.

I'm his fuck-toy, after all... And he's MINE.
:bomb:
(We need a whip emoji... Among others)

If we do, and you ain't on my list of peeps who can peek.. View attachment 40003271

But…I’m your nerd!
lewisskulnick.jpg

Beware my REVENGE!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
So I just started Orange is the New Black. I never watched it before -- I know, behind the times. Somebody please tell me the trans woman gets her hormones...it's stressing me out! I should look it up. I am so mad for her.

I haven't watched it yet either.

I'm a late to the game kinda bitch.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Today is Lil Dude's birthday....he refuses to not be called a puppa, he is smolls and will always be smoll. Some idjit said he was a Big Dude now. The suggestion did not go over well.

:party::emoji_birthday::party:

This site's lack of doggos emojis is completely unacceptable!!

D

deleted1846971

I have never seen the sense in paying $20K for a single day. The wedding is not the important part of that day. It’s the marriage that follows and wasting $20K can put that marriage under a financial strain before it even gets started.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
We almost got married just so I could get his insurance. I have insurance now so we dropped that shit quick like a thick turd.

We know we're in it por vida. We don't feel it's necessary to "make it official" because it already is.

Fuck a dress.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cost us less than $100 which was about the price of a license, blood test, Justice of the Peace fee and subway fare, so eloping does have it's financial benefits, even if factored against my parents almost disowning me.

While we have mulled over the years how much different it would have been with an elaborate, "traditional" wedding (and even considered once having a recommitment "do-over"), but have long come to realize it's been more about the journey itself than how we started. Perhaps the only substantial lament is the lack of any official wedding picture to serve as a visual reminder of that beginning.

Having attended numerous tying of the knots, I've come to see it more as a need for attention and bragging rights, especially given close to half the couples I witnessed vow it would be death till they part are now divorced. Then again as someone who has always chosen the answer "I rather stay home and read a book than attend a party", I admit big hooplas over life events are something I rather avoid if possible.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope I'm not derailing this thread, but I felt where the conversation has been going these last few posts that I wanted to chime in with my 2 cents.

I wanted so bad to have the right to marry since I came out in the early 1970s. Never ever thought in my wildest dreams that would become a reality in my lifetime. I'm glad I was wrong.

Many years ago we did all the lawyer/legal stuff we could to make sure we were both protected. Wills, powers-of-attorney, living wills, advanced directives, etc. You name it, we did it. Absolutely wonderful seasoned attorney who made sure she got us covered six ways from Sunday, lol.

When the Supreme Court affirmed the right for gay folks to marry, we were so happy. But didn't think we needed to because we were legally protected.

We ultimately decided to marry because we could! And to ensure we each had full access to each other should either of us become incapacitated. We didn't want anyone else making medical decisions.

Because Hubby has hearing issues, I've been going with him to his medical appointments as his "ears". Especially given some of the medical challenges he's faced, I wanted to make sure we got all the pertinent information so we could make the most informed decisions about his care.

How wonderful it's been how we are both treated by medical staff. No one seems to blink an eye when they ask about our relationship. He's my spouse. He's my Husband. We are legally married. It's been a nice refreshing experience. As it should be I know. But not exactly what we both expected either.

What made our marriage even more special is that we each used our respective Father's wedding rings as our rings. Amazing how they fit us both. And while I know my Father wasn't a gung-ho gay rights supporter, I do know he really liked my other half and loved me unconditionally and would be thrilled to know I wear his wedding ring as mine! :heart: