Women's preference on ejaculation distance?

D

deleted1025121

Ladies...do you have a preference if a guy shoots his jizz across the room when ejaculating or dribbles his loads? Or somewhere in between? I've always wondered if women care. I think a lot of men feel they need to shoot hard and far. But do women care?

My preference is for internal containment. Much tidier.

Which internal container is based on the mood of the moment.
Haha. Thats true. Well depending which place he does ejaculate...does the distance or force of it matter to you?

Good to know. So many guys are all about shooting distance. Nice to see the women don't actually care.

Ideally....a man can at least knock down 4 of the ducks

My headboard
shoot-a-duck-carnival-game.jpg

Well as a guy the comment above you is kinda true. I think guys feel more virile if they can shoot far. But as you age that stops. But without it, there is like no huge conclusion to the sexual experience.
Have any of you noticed if well-endowed men shoot further than avg size guys?

I don't care how far he shoots, or doesn't. I also don't care about the volume of the fluid. Since my guys vasectomy, there has been a tiny decrease in volume, but that can also be attributed to the frequency he is getting off to help clense the pipes.
It doesn't matter over bit to me, as it's either in me or on my pussy for me to play with. Other option is a sample cup for the urologist, and I don't think they much mind the volume or distance either lol.

I don't care how far he shoots, or doesn't. I also don't care about the volume of the fluid. Since my guys vasectomy, there has been a tiny decrease in volume, but that can also be attributed to the frequency he is getting off to help clense the pipes.
It doesn't matter over bit to me, as it's either in me or on my pussy for me to play with. Other option is a sample cup for the urologist, and I don't think they much mind the volume or distance either lol.
How often does your guy clean the pipes? I have heard vasectomies can slightly reduce volume. I haven't heard much about distance or trajectory.

Well as a guy the comment above you is kinda true. I think guys feel more virile if they can shoot far. But as you age that stops. But without it, there is like no huge conclusion to the sexual experience.
Have any of you noticed if well-endowed men shoot further than avg size guys?
All I ever noticed is age and health tied.