Workouts...

Well my favorite workout would be anything involving building strength. I enjoy lifting heavy shit and . Always rewarding. In more than one way. ;)
Love to see some pics of that :)

R

returnofseht

Fave workouts are:

- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) usually on a stationary bike or elliptical...it's the best for shedding body fat, hands down.

- Drop Sets for lifting...for me, the best results for gaining lean muscle mass and toning.

- Chopping Wood (I just like chopping wood)

Reactions: 1209489

Fave workouts are:

- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) usually on a stationary bike or elliptical...it's the best for shedding body fat, hands down.

- Drop Sets for lifting...for me, the best results for gaining lean muscle mass and toning.

- Chopping Wood (I just like chopping wood)
Nice! I’ve heard chopping wood was a good exercise lol! So is push mowing the yard!

Reactions: returnofseht
R

returnofseht

Nice! I’ve heard chopping wood was a good exercise lol! So is push mowing the yard!

Well if you're going add mowing the yard to the list you may as well extend it to all the required proficiencies of a cabana boy ;) there could a workout involved in there somewhere ;)~

LinuxLucifer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm just now getting back into working out, after moving a while back; but my best routines were when I was using nothing but dumbbells and a balance ball. I'd do all of the same exercises, but instead of a bench or machine, I'd use the giant ball for leverage. It really keeps your core strong, but you can't go as big as you might otherwise do.

I would stretch and do 5-15 minutes of cardio to get the blood pumping, and then I would go do my abs, crunches and hyper-extensions, then I'd do a chest press of some sort, curls, skull-crushers, etc.

I'm switching from going to a gym to working out at home, and I'm having difficulties finding balls that can accommodate the weight of myself and the weights, as most seem to only support 300-350 lbs. You also need balls of a few common sizes, and a stool to put them on as well for some of the workouts.

Reactions: 1209489 and Gj816

Jalovealot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Strength training for muscle mass increase.
Usually 4 sets of anywhere between 6-8 reps if heavy or 8-12 with a challenging weight focusing more on the execution of the rep rather than just the lift.
My favourite work out days are legs/glutes and back.
For legs and glute the standard good old squat I can get a good 4 rps on 120kg.
Hamstring curls, leg press and leg extension super sets 5-7 sets each.
For back; Rack pulls 130kg either knee height or below knee for a fuller range of motion. Wide and narrow grip lat pull downs.
And boy do I need a good butt and back massage after these workouts.

Well if you're going add mowing the yard to the list you may as well extend it to all the required proficiencies of a cabana boy ;) there could a workout involved in there somewhere ;)~
Yes please to a cabana boy! Ha ha

verybored

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SOAD? A woman after my own heart. I don't actually bring anything to listen to at the gym. Cardio isn't my thing (gaining weight is the problem for me) so I stick to just lifting. 5 or 6 sets for the bench, squat, and deadlift. Then three sets for various accessory lifts. Most days I'm there about an hour. Abs are the last thing on my mind most of the time but I like leg raises or planks.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Lately I just do yoga 4-6x a week (depending on how much time I have), plus a session of squats/deadlifts/glute bridges/lunges twice a week.

If I wear earphones while out walking or working out it's just so people leave me alone, I'm usually not listening to anything ;)

I guess still I enjoy chest the most. Dunno why.
Music-wise I go for House-music. That's my favourite music and it helps with getting the right mood to do the set.

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don’t lift weights even though I own a gym. I practice martial arts bjj kickboxing karate and wrestling. As for muscle building I do lots of calisthenics I do each workout every 3 day’s chest day I do 1,500 push ups in 30 mins, leg day I do 6sets of 100 squat variations, arms/back I do as many pull ups I can do in 30mins plus I mix in random body weight drills.
Music I am a mother Fucking beast!!!

stud22ccm

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are your favorite workout routines??? And music you listen to while working out? I love taking a jog outside or elliptical when too cold. Usually Hip-Hop is my jam for workouts, but this past week I have been blasting Shinedown and SOAD! Always looking for best tummy workouts! Thanks!
My favorite workouts s
What are your favorite workout routines??? And music you listen to while working out? I love taking a jog outside or elliptical when too cold. Usually Hip-Hop is my jam for workouts, but this past week I have been blasting Shinedown and SOAD! Always looking for best tummy workouts! Thanks!
I like 150 crunches and 50 pushups

I lift four to five times a week in the morning at my gym. Alternate between chest and back one day, then arms/ shoulders the next. Bench presses, flys, cable pulls, military press, preacher curls. Used to do headaches for my triceps until they started really hurting my elbows, so I switched to rope pull downs. Does the same thing without killing the elbows.

Earphones on, usually listening to various death metal, thrash and grindcore bands. Recent playlist: Carnivore, Morbid Angel, Fear Factory, Insect Warfare, Asesino, Sulphur Aeon.

ewartlace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Of course, I always listen to songs during training. When I decided to lose weight, I designed one of my rooms as a gym like you. I have arranged the gym so that I set up the gym so that I could do cardio with additional equipment. Every time I was beginning my workout by running on the treadmill, then pump the press, squat, and return to the treadmill again. The main thing is to do circular training infrequently (maximum three times a week). Recently, I stopped doing active workouts due to an injury. My friend knows that I can't live without sports and gave me a personal fitness device. He found a detailed description of this simulator on Cubii Jr. Under Desk Elliptical Review [2020 Update] - Calibrate Fitness. I've been using this machine for almost a month and my body looks great.

Reactions: Gj816