World Map of Penis Size by Country

lucidbass

Experimental Member
Media
Congo is officially the scariest country in the world for men with poor self esteem.

Gotta say, though. It's a flawed way of looking at things. Russia is so huge with such a large variety of ethnicities. And India, being a lot smaller but still having tons of different ethnicities as well...

Last edited:

D_Tully Tunnelrat

Experimental Member
Media
Is it just me, or is anyone else surprised that Ecuador and Venezuelan men rank right after the Congolese?

In a related nonsensical map, Venezuelan woman rank larger than average for breast size as well. So, regardless of gender, if you are into size Venezuela is the place to visit. Russia wins the award for largest breast size by country.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a related nonsensical map, Venezuelan woman rank larger than average for breast size as well. So, regardless of gender, if you are into size Venezuela is the place to visit. Russia wins the award for largest breast size by country.

Perhaps the representative of the Norwegian Party was speaking the truth: "We have an industrial reinvestment rate of 14 percent and girls with massive knockers."

BananaBish

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very interesting map, thanks for posting it. If accurate, I find it peculiar that places so close to one another can have such a difference in size - I wouldn't have thought it myself. Shame Kazakhstan wasn't included. "It is nice!"
Thank you for the support from all Kazakhstani gays :D