Would a small fist be an alternative?

orly6666

Expert Member
Media
Question for the "size queens" here, while I am average in cock size (6x5.25) I have small hands for a man, with a circumference of 8.5".
Everything else being equal, would a small fist be an acceptable alternative to a large cock? A fist does have some advantages: always hard and ready to go, can provide motions that a cock can't, can go a long time without tiring....
As for myself, I get more turned on by the look and feel of a pussy on my hand than on my cock.

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Uh no if your suggesting sticking something with an 8.5" girth inside me anywhere. I'd rather have your average sized dick. My husband is quite large and he's only 6.5" in girth.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've tried it and come very close to fisting. (Because I am curious about all things sexual). Tried it twice... almost got the entire fist in but not quite. I can't sense that it would be anything at all like a cock. To me, it was an entirely different feeling.

Given the choice, give me a regular sized cock all day long over a fist.

Reactions: INDFEM

orly6666

Expert Member
Media
Thanks for the replies, I'm kinda surprised at the negative response, considering I was first introduced to fisting more than 30 years ago when I was 19 by a older woman.
Before then I never even imagined such a activity, and since then every lady I have been with has been open to trying, my wife loves up to 4 fingers but no more. Many orgasms given by my fingers and hand, but every one has a right to their preferences. :smile:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I mean even if your nails are kept short, there's still a chance of major ouchies so in that regard I think I'll pass :eek:

And even if a glove is worn, I struggle with girth more than 6 inches in a major way (my 9 x 7 toy is now forlornly residing in the back of my closet) so HELL NAW to an 8.5 inch girth. That's thicker than a can of soda. I just can't even. There are no evens left for me to even.

Reactions: Betty_Cocker

INDFEM

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've tried it and come very close to fisting. (Because I am curious about all things sexual). Tried it twice... almost got the entire fist in but not quite. I can't sense that it would be anything at all like a cock. To me, it was an entirely different feeling.

Given the choice, give me a regular sized cock all day long over a fist.

My Answer !! Good one betty.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Uh no if your suggesting sticking something with an 8.5" girth inside me anywhere. I'd rather have your average sized dick. My husband is quite large and he's only 6.5" in girth.

...only.... hahahah LOVE IT! (you are a lucky girl for sure sweet)

Question for the "size queens" here, while I am average in cock size (6x5.25) I have small hands for a man, with a circumference of 8.5".
Everything else being equal, would a small fist be an acceptable alternative to a large cock? A fist does have some advantages: always hard and ready to go, can provide motions that a cock can't, can go a long time without tiring....
As for myself, I get more turned on by the look and feel of a pussy on my hand than on my cock.

I've never been successfully "fully" fisted, but it's not comparable to the lovely sensation of getting a proper fucking from a flesh and blood cock. Totally different sensations. And if you think fisting someone isn't tiring, have you actually fisted someone? I have. It WAS tiring. My hand went numb after a while from muscles clamping down on it.

For me, no, I wouldn't want to get fisted instead of fucked by a cock.

Oh. And I'm pretty damn "familiar" with penis size, in spite of not having one attached to my body........ :rolleyes:

Reactions: ladygaga1977

orly6666

Expert Member
Media
I've never been successfully "fully" fisted, but it's not comparable to the lovely sensation of getting a proper fucking from a flesh and blood cock. Totally different sensations. And if you think fisting someone isn't tiring, have you actually fisted someone? I have. It WAS tiring. My hand went numb after a while from muscles clamping down on it.

For me, no, I wouldn't want to get fisted instead of fucked by a cock.

Yes I have fully fisted someone, see my post on April 22nd.

TamaraTrue

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No. Just no. Not now. Not ever. Basically what most of the women here said. And to avoid any misinterpretation to my respone-simply, no.

Reactions: AlteredEgo