Would you eat a pussy out after you’ve came in it?

Would you eat my pussy out after having came in it?

• Yes

• No

• Yes, but under certain circumstances

Results are only viewable after voting.

Huaimek186

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have no problem with going down on a woman after I have cum in her vagina .
I don't do it every time , but on an occasion that she didn't orgasm I like to go down and try to finish the job .
Sex for me is more about pleasuring my woman than just getting my end away .
I also like a woman to French kiss me after giving me a blow job when her mouth is full of my cum .

LowerCapeCod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Harwich, Massachusetts, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I do miss this, I wear condoms to prevent pregnancy-my choice as my wife was on the pill for years. Sex life is better this way as I feel she is better off the pill. But I do miss the clean up. Always up for something new, and still trying new things!

grifkami

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hell to the yes! The first time I ever ate my fresh load out of a girls pussy was with a college girlfriend, who "dared" me. After I did it once I almost always ate my cum out of her twat which ofcourse threw her into another orgasm! Love eating my seed from a hot dripping snatch. That being said I think some girls who are one night stands moght be kinda freaked out by that, so I wouldn't do it unless they asked.

trent_postal

Loved Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The obvious answer is of course I would. There are so many reasons to do so and almost no reasons for not doing it. So much more fun and pleasurable than any other way to clean up. Which would you prefer, a tongue or a towel. Seems simple enough. I’m all about pleasing whomever I am with so more pleasure is always better. It’s also a combination of the two people together, the sex, the fluids, the passion, another way to experience more of the coupling. People get too hung up on labels or being concerned about what others might think. Who cares, if two consenting adults enjoy it then why not.

BiBoyXL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The obvious answer is of course I would. There are so many reasons to do so and almost no reasons for not doing it. So much more fun and pleasurable than any other way to clean up. Which would you prefer, a tongue or a towel. Seems simple enough. I’m all about pleasing whomever I am with so more pleasure is always better. It’s also a combination of the two people together, the sex, the fluids, the passion, another way to experience more of the coupling. People get too hung up on labels or being concerned about what others might think. Who cares, if two consenting adults enjoy it then why not.

Sorry guys, i am in a lazy mood
So i quoted @trent_postal because.
Hell yeah would be a short personal answer.

Reactions: Gj816
D

deleted814719

I do it infrequently but not because I have a phobia. Wife just sometimes isn't up for it. During intercourse, I'll often pull out of her, insert a finger or two into her vag, and then lick my fingers while re-inserting my cock. I love the taste and smell. On those occasions when I do eat my own creampie, it is often while using my fingers in her or our vibrator. I'll lick her clit while inserting something - fingers or vibrator. I'll smear her clit with the combined juices and continue licking and sucking. Good, nasty fun that really stokes my engine.

DDawg

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely, I love eating my partner’s pussy before and after I’ve cum inside her. A good 69 position while she gets me hard again with her mouth and I can eat her pussy with our mixed juice, also finger fuck or use a dildo on her with a great view!