Would you eat a pussy out after you’ve came in it?

Would you eat my pussy out after having came in it?

• Yes

• No

• Yes, but under certain circumstances

Results are only viewable after voting.

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Of course! I love to suck cum out of my gal's pussy, if is mine or not. Also, sloppy seconds are great, if I have been there and came or if another guy has been there and came. A just fucked pussy is so nice and warm, wet, and sexy! Makes me cum quickly!

D

deleted5499921

If she asked I would pretty much do anything......but she has never made this specific request.

Reactions: orangeC

scarymovie3

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when i am very horny i feel like taste my own cum but usually when i cum i lose the desire and dont do it. sometimes i ejaculate a bit, a couple of shots and at this point i can taste it. in that same scenario i would do it. If i only cum a little i may be up for eating it out but if i shot my full load i will lose all interest.

Reactions: diver6
D

deleted814719

I do it all the time. The taste and aroma of mixed fluids is fucking intoxicating. So much bottle it
I've always thought that some enterprising company could make a fortune if they could develop a perfume or fragrance that smelled like pussy or, even better, a freshly fucked pussy with cum. The taste and aroma of the mixed fluids drives me wild. I simply love eating my creampie from my wife.

zeropointthree

Expert Member
Media
Cologne (North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I use condoms, so yeah.
Without a condom, probably I won't do it. But if that would be the situation, the one to stop it probably will me my wife, as she won't feel comfortable (not because of me doing it, I guess, but because she would feel too dirty to relax)

Reactions: cadmanken

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes of course I would and do. Problem is usually the wife is too sensative right after I cum to tolerate the feeling. But when she isn't she and I both enjoy it. Wish she would grab my hair or just push my face down there and say Now eat it. LOL

I would say you have no idea what you're missing, but maybe you do. And, to each his own...that's why they make both Mercedes and BMW.
As a straight bloke in my 40’s who’s fucked around 500 women across the world, I think I do. And it ain’t much. The best tasting pussy I ever had was a young whore in a Saltzburg brothel, the same one Mozart fucked at some 400 years ago. She was sweet as butterscotch. Did nothing for me.