Would you eat a pussy out after you’ve came in it?

Would you eat my pussy out after having came in it?

• Yes

• No

• Yes, but under certain circumstances

Results are only viewable after voting.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ate at the Y yesterday after giving it a good pounding. It's an amazing taste. Our juices and fluids mixed together. More amazing is how her pussy changes before and after fucking. Her lips and clit are larger engorged with blood. It's.fearures and folds much more pronounced. Her entry is two or three times larger allowing deeper toungeing. Totally different and.enjoyable.

Thickbear96

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No reason not to lick her afterwards. Though my wife is generally so sensitive afterwards she won’t let me. But after a cool down and before another run she’ll let me.

First time i did this was with a GF who was still fucking an ex of hers. Met up with her after she was just fucked. She insisted she take a shower. But I (not knowing she was fucked) wanted that pussy and wanted NOW! So I get her stripped down and licked her to a good couple orgasams. She flooded my face and tasted so different. Then I proceeded to pound her really good and came on her swollen hot pussy. She flips around and tells me to lick her again. I look confused and she says well you didn’t mind when we started..... I was 21 and she was the girl I lost my virginity to so I was a bit clueless... well I eventually got to the point eating her after I came In her was no big deal. And I’m pretty sure I ate her other fuck buddys cum more than once.

Another girl I had a sex only relationship with also caught me off guard. After fucking her and cumming in her and on her I collapsed on the bed. She spins around from doggy and tells me she needed to cum again. Well she was blonde, curvy, long hair, smelled great always, had a great ass and tits, and that type of cute you know was going to ruin you. Anyway she spins around and pins me down. Bare pussy inches from my face. Cum glazing on it and matted in her little blonde tuft. Smelled like great sex. Next thing I know she’s smothering me with that beautiful pussy and I’m eating her and my cum like it’s a last meal. Damn I loved it.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No reason not to lick her afterwards. Though my wife is generally so sensitive afterwards she won’t let me. But after a cool down and before another run she’ll let me.

First time i did this was with a GF who was still fucking an ex of hers. Met up with her after she was just fucked. She insisted she take a shower. But I (not knowing she was fucked) wanted that pussy and wanted NOW! So I get her stripped down and licked her to a good couple orgasams. She flooded my face and tasted so different. Then I proceeded to pound her really good and came on her swollen hot pussy. She flips around and tells me to lick her again. I look confused and she says well you didn’t mind when we started..... I was 21 and she was the girl I lost my virginity to so I was a bit clueless... well I eventually got to the point eating her after I came In her was no big deal. And I’m pretty sure I ate her other fuck buddys cum more than once.

Another girl I had a sex only relationship with also caught me off guard. After fucking her and cumming in her and on her I collapsed on the bed. She spins around from doggy and tells me she needed to cum again. Well she was blonde, curvy, long hair, smelled great always, had a great ass and tits, and that type of cute you know was going to ruin you. Anyway she spins around and pins me down. Bare pussy inches from my face. Cum glazing on it and matted in her little blonde tuft. Smelled like great sex. Next thing I know she’s smothering me with that beautiful pussy and I’m eating her and my cum like it’s a last meal. Damn I loved it.
Great story

Reactions: Thickbear96

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Absolutely. I love licking my own cum from a woman’s body. From her boobs, belly, pussy, wherever. And I nice cum kiss is always welcome. Making me very hard and wanting to do it right now.

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes of course I would and do. Problem is usually the wife is too sensative right after I cum to tolerate the feeling. But when she isn't she and I both enjoy it. Wish she would grab my hair or just push my face down there and say Now eat it. LOL
I love being told to do it. I do it without being told but it is very sexy when the woman says, “now lick it up” or “ mmm, I want you to clean me up” or something similar.

D

deleted814719

I have and will again. It is this pervy feeling that is hot and the taste is this perfect mix of pure sex! Hers and mine mixed together
I agree that the "perviness" of the act is HOT. And, unlike so many men who don't eat their own cum, eating my own creampie makes me MORE hungry to do so in the future. I relish those times when I can eat my creampie and make my wife cum until she screams to "stop".

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love being told to do it. I do it without being told but it is very sexy when the woman says, “now lick it up” or “ mmm, I want you to clean me up” or something similar.
My wife did that the other day. I was laying beside her after dumping my load in her pussy. She looked over and said "Want to lick it out?" She had the look on her face that said 'I want you to'. I dove right in!

D

deleted814719

My wife did that the other day. I was laying beside her after dumping my load in her pussy. She looked over and said "Want to lick it out?" She had the look on her face that said 'I want you to'. I dove right in!
Isn't that the greatest?! When a woman WANTS you for sex, especially something "different" (like creampie eating), it is a real turn-on for me believing that she's crossed the line into my "pervy" zone.

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Isn't that the greatest?! When a woman WANTS you for sex, especially something "different" (like creampie eating), it is a real turn-on for me believing that she's crossed the line into my "pervy" zone.
Definitely! She has definitely gotten more kinky over the years and I love it!

Reactions: LowerCapeCod

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just read this again and it is even hotter this time. I LOVE IT when Mrs. Random asks me to do it. Now I am as hard as a rock. Wish I could do it right this second.

Reactions: Tazman66

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, it is the greatest. For all the reasons you share and more. Very very HOT. LOVE IT!

D

deleted1156039

I do it all the time , she sometimes will cum again while licking and sucking out my cum , I will stop before I cum and taste my pre cum and her juices, by then her clit is swollen and I suck and lick it , sometimes she will cum right then in my mouth .after I clean her up , she will take my cock in her mouth and lick it clean , we both love it

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do it all the time , she sometimes will cum again while licking and sucking out my cum , I will stop before I cum and taste my pre cum and her juices, by then her clit is swollen and I suck and lick it , sometimes she will cum right then in my mouth .after I clean her up , she will take my cock in her mouth and lick it clean , we both love it
I also like to go down on Mrs. Random after I’ve been fucking her for a while but before I cum. This will make her cum and then I go back to fucking her and then we cum together, and then I go in for the clean-up. I am at work right now and So Hard writing and thinking about all of this. What’s a guy to do???

D

deleted969111

I also like to go down on Mrs. Random after I’ve been fucking her for a while but before I cum. This will make her cum and then I go back to fucking her and then we cum together, and then I go in for the clean-up. I am at work right now and So Hard writing and thinking about all of this. What’s a guy to do???

exactly my wife goes nuts when i pull out after we've fucked for a good while, then eat her pussy...

when i slam my cock back in,,,, MMMMMM

Ryan2017

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm pansexual and only ever been with 1 woman, but I've always fantasied about eating a woman out after another man has just cum inside/on her cunt. I love the thought of licking out her dripping wet cum-filled pussy.

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
exactly my wife goes nuts when i pull out after we've fucked for a good while, then eat her pussy...

when i slam my cock back in,,,, MMMMMM
I love to do that too. It's all opened up and sloppy wet. I bury my face as deep as I can and she loves it!