Would you eat a pussy out after you’ve came in it?

Would you eat my pussy out after having came in it?

• Yes

• No

• Yes, but under certain circumstances

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

deleted814719

I also like to go down on Mrs. Random after I’ve been fucking her for a while but before I cum. This will make her cum and then I go back to fucking her and then we cum together, and then I go in for the clean-up. I am at work right now and So Hard writing and thinking about all of this. What’s a guy to do???
I do as well. I like to fuck for a while, stop and pull my cock out, lick her and then slide back in. Sometimes, I'll even pull out, kneel up at my wife's face, and make her suck my cock. Then, I'll re-enter her and kiss her on the mouth which allows me to taste our mixed juices. My mind races knowing that she has had to taste herself.

indyfrat79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No reason not to lick her afterwards. Though my wife is generally so sensitive afterwards she won’t let me. But after a cool down and before another run she’ll let me.

First time i did this was with a GF who was still fucking an ex of hers. Met up with her after she was just fucked. She insisted she take a shower. But I (not knowing she was fucked) wanted that pussy and wanted NOW! So I get her stripped down and licked her to a good couple orgasams. She flooded my face and tasted so different. Then I proceeded to pound her really good and came on her swollen hot pussy. She flips around and tells me to lick her again. I look confused and she says well you didn’t mind when we started..... I was 21 and she was the girl I lost my virginity to so I was a bit clueless... well I eventually got to the point eating her after I came In her was no big deal. And I’m pretty sure I ate her other fuck buddys cum more than once.

Another girl I had a sex only relationship with also caught me off guard. After fucking her and cumming in her and on her I collapsed on the bed. She spins around from doggy and tells me she needed to cum again. Well she was blonde, curvy, long hair, smelled great always, had a great ass and tits, and that type of cute you know was going to ruin you. Anyway she spins around and pins me down. Bare pussy inches from my face. Cum glazing on it and matted in her little blonde tuft. Smelled like great sex. Next thing I know she’s smothering me with that beautiful pussy and I’m eating her and my cum like it’s a last meal. Damn I loved it.

Wow. That’s so hot. I used to blow a married bud and loved when I could taste his wife’s pussy on his dick

AussieScooter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I’ve never done it but I would give anything for her to sit on my face after I’ve come inside and just feed it to me. Hard just thinking about it....
On a related note, I masturbated last night and came so hard the first shot splashed across my face. I lay there, continuing to pull as I felt the drops roll down over my eye, forehead and cheek.

D

deleted814719

Most recent sex with the wife involved me eating her pussy and licking her clit after I had cum inside her.

After some initial foreplay (kissing, nipple play) my wife wanted to suck me. I wasn't really hard up to that point as the focus was on her. So, I kneeled up by her face and she began sucking my cock and fondling my balls. That always gets me hard. When she was satisfied that I was hard enough, she asked, "don't you have some place to put that?" (is that a trick question?).

I mounted her and slid into her missionary style. God how I love the feeling of her body underneath me and her pussy wrapped around my cock. We fucked for about 20 minutes with her spreading her legs, holding her thighs, relaxing her legs, etc. She has a wonderful habit of playing with my balls while we're in missionary and she also rubs my taint which drives me wild. When she's ready for me to cum, she'll usually flick my nut sack which gives me a sharp jolt of pain but also, for some crazy reason, makes me cum. I shot into her and we just laid together for a few moments.

I grabbed the towel that I keep on the headboard of our bed and handed it to her. She wiped my cock and then slid it under her butt which signals that she's ready for her turn. I rubbed her clit gently and then slid one finger into her pussy. Yep, she was filled. I reached into the nightstand drawer and pulled out the Fun Factory caterpillar vibrator. Turning it on, I put the tip on her pussy lips and she moaned pleasantly. I pushed the vibrator into her about and inch and then pulled it out and licked it off, tasting my cum and her pussy juices. I licked the vibrator and then slid it back inside her. I kneeled down and began to lick her clit while the vibrator buzzed inside her. I teased her by withdrawing the vibrator, licking her pussy, licking the vibrator, touching her clit with the vibe, and then reinserting. This went on for about 15 minutes. Her clit was rock-hard and I asked her if she was ready to cum. "Yes!" came the fervent reply. So, I stopped teasing her, pushed the vibe in about 6", and licked her clit until she orgasmed.

When she was done shaking, I pulled the vibe out of her, licked her pussy, then licked the whole length of the vibrator tasting what was left of my cum mixed with her pussy juices.

I was in heaven and it was obvious that she was as well.

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Most recent sex with the wife involved me eating her pussy and licking her clit after I had cum inside her.

After some initial foreplay (kissing, nipple play) my wife wanted to suck me. I wasn't really hard up to that point as the focus was on her. So, I kneeled up by her face and she began sucking my cock and fondling my balls. That always gets me hard. When she was satisfied that I was hard enough, she asked, "don't you have some place to put that?" (is that a trick question?).

I mounted her and slid into her missionary style. God how I love the feeling of her body underneath me and her pussy wrapped around my cock. We fucked for about 20 minutes with her spreading her legs, holding her thighs, relaxing her legs, etc. She has a wonderful habit of playing with my balls while we're in missionary and she also rubs my taint which drives me wild. When she's ready for me to cum, she'll usually flick my nut sack which gives me a sharp jolt of pain but also, for some crazy reason, makes me cum. I shot into her and we just laid together for a few moments.

I grabbed the towel that I keep on the headboard of our bed and handed it to her. She wiped my cock and then slid it under her butt which signals that she's ready for her turn. I rubbed her clit gently and then slid one finger into her pussy. Yep, she was filled. I reached into the nightstand drawer and pulled out the Fun Factory caterpillar vibrator. Turning it on, I put the tip on her pussy lips and she moaned pleasantly. I pushed the vibrator into her about and inch and then pulled it out and licked it off, tasting my cum and her pussy juices. I licked the vibrator and then slid it back inside her. I kneeled down and began to lick her clit while the vibrator buzzed inside her. I teased her by withdrawing the vibrator, licking her pussy, licking the vibrator, touching her clit with the vibe, and then reinserting. This went on for about 15 minutes. Her clit was rock-hard and I asked her if she was ready to cum. "Yes!" came the fervent reply. So, I stopped teasing her, pushed the vibe in about 6", and licked her clit until she orgasmed.

When she was done shaking, I pulled the vibe out of her, licked her pussy, then licked the whole length of the vibrator tasting what was left of my cum mixed with her pussy juices.

I was in heaven and it was obvious that she was as well.
Hot!!

Reactions: merc41

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't know whether this episode was "hot", but I sure as Hell enjoyed it and my wife's frantic moans and clutching of the bed sheets and my thighs would indicate that she enjoyed the Hell out of it, too.
It made my cock hard reading it!
My wife and I enjoy a lot of the exact same things you wrote about.

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I do it all the time and know lots of other str8 guys who do too. In a group you may see a lot from str8 folks.
Oh yea I lick my cum out of my wife's pussy regularly.
We also love using her vibrator during sex.