Would you fuck, date, or marry a fat guy?

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
Yes to all of the above. Hubby put on some weight in the last 15 years, but we're still married and I love him dearly. I adore his strong arms, back and chest, I love his strawberry blond body hair, his rough hands on me. He's wise and sensitive, yet masculine and protective. The personality traits alone drew me in...and his full lips.

cece

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would fuck/date/marry a guy who has the body shapes of the two right men in submissivegirl83's Fat Men NarnraPoperino Pic-if we have chemistry and are compatible, that is. I think having more of a man to cuddle is quite a delicious thought! Big men also appeal to me psychologically because they project the sense of being strong and protective.

But I would't go for a guy who is obese or has a severely huge belly, even if his arms and legs are the size of matchsticks! It's important to me that the man is reasonably active, and is able to do activities with me, in and outside the bedroom. So if he's fat and still reasonably active, it's cool with me. I also foresee that guys with a tremendously huge belly would have some difficulty with certain sexual positions, so that would be a turn off for me.

Mysterygirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hmmm I am only 5ft tall so if they were on the more husky side I would definitely have to be on top and they'd have to at max. be no more that 20/25 lbs. overweight.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've dated all shapes of men, it's all in the chemistry for me. So I guess the answer is yes, yes and yes :)

D

deleted556573

I like everything from a skinny build (my preference) to a stocky/husky build. Mostly, I look for chemistry, but there has to be some sort of physical attraction there or it won't work. I have absolutely no attraction to obesely overweight guys at all.

YES to the one in the middle, as far as his body goes he looks like my ex alittle but shorter and alittle heavier, NOT talking about faces on these guys though, the one on the left is to heavy for me
Fat men image by NarnraPoperino on Photobucket

Agreed on the guy in the middle. That's pretty close to how my build is currently, although I don't have as much of a paunch as he does. My weight is more evenly distributed across the board.

BlackIsKingSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It goes without saying that chemistry/personality matter most. But physically I LOVE big men. I'm into all body types but I've always been into chubby guys most of all. And, odd as it is, I love moobs. They're my biggest turn on. LOL