Would you fuck, date, or marry a fat guy?

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If I would be honest - then no to all of the questions. I could never enjoy.. having sex with someone who's fat.. ;p Sorry, but it's not attractive in my eyes - I like thin, lean or muscled guys. ;P And if I wouldn't find them attractive I would probably not date them, as I wouldn't really give them a chance, I think. Which only makes the last question a no. :)

D

deleted213967

No, no and no.

...and yes, that means I don't get laid nearly as much as I could, but I can't fight my attraction to lean bodies any more than I can fight my attraction to guys.

Geox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm gonna be honest, no. Fat just really turns me off, with men & woman. I like muscular men, and curvy woman.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Im a muscle-bear. But in all honesty the only part of a guy that attracts me is a big cock when it comes to messing around. Wouldnt date a guy either way

So the guy can be fat, skinny, tall, short white black latin etc. Doesnt matter. All i look at is the cock.

Reactions: bi2

canadian_guy486

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Y’all need to check yourselves. Big guy sex is some of the best sex I’ve had. It’s nice to have a lil extra to hold on to while they are pounding you into next week. I especially love riding a guy with a belly. My dick is in the perfect position to rub against it while I ride him and I cum hands free every time. It’s wonderful.

D

deleted5199391

I don't think so. Anything could be possible, but sexual attraction is important and i tend toward athletic persons.

Reactions: malakos

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Y’all need to check yourselves. Big guy sex is some of the best sex I’ve had. It’s nice to have a lil extra to hold on to while they are pounding you into next week. I especially love riding a guy with a belly. My dick is in the perfect position to rub against it while I ride him and I cum hands free every time. It’s wonderful.
I love big guy myself it been some of best sex for me just saying.

thickbit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well i wonder if me considered fat according my pictures?
I have bad experience with this. Ive been laughed and kicked because of my weight and dicksize.
But I have a charming personality ;) ;) ;)

To answer the ops question. Yes i would date with any guy who is matchin with my personality. If there is a connection I dont care about fatness

D

deleted3995701

You asked "Would you fuck, date, or marry a fat guy?"

I would. Without hesitation if they were good people.

The whole concept of beauty is subjective and what is considered mainstream beautiful is undeniably attractive but beauty is from within and mainstream beauty doesn't (or hasn't) included that very often in the past.

Right this very second, there's a guy overseas that I want to fall madly in bed with. I don't know him very well and he's a bigger guy with a nice rounded shape and he's nice.

If I could, I would sleep with him. I would want to try dating him but historically dating isn't my strong suit and the guy is definitely worth putting a ring on but I'm not the marrying type right now so I wouldn't marry him.

...but cold beer on a hot day, while fucking each other senseless in the raw and rugged forests of Ontario. That sounds like a fun time to me.