Would You Have An Abortion?

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me change the question to: "Are there any circumstances in which you would have an abortion"?
Honestly can't think of a circumstance in which I wouldn't - if I felt like it.

(If I could actually have children of course)

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Just to further hijack this thread - I applied fake lashes as part of my costume on Halloween and didn’t totally fuck it up! :) oh and despite ‘rona - we had an excellent Halloween.
Halloween was spent watching specials and movies. No candy giving for us. And it was raining so no blue moon or visible moon at all for that matter.

Halloween was spent watching specials and movies. No candy giving for us. And it was raining so no blue moon or visible moon at all for that matter.
There are few kids in my hood so they decided to have a parade... I had a couple friends over for a bonfire. It was overcast most of the evening, but at one point, the clouds parted and I thought the neighbors turned on the spotlights. Super bright.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
There are few kids in my hood so they decided to have a parade... I had a couple friends over for a bonfire. It was overcast most of the evening, but at one point, the clouds parted and I thought the neighbors turned on the spotlights. Super bright.
Pitch black the entire night for us. My fam a few hours south said it was super bright too.

Reactions: g0nz0 and MickeyLee

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like this idea.

I have a possibly unhealthy reading obsession. I've gone through maybe 60+ this year at this point. Hubs got me kindle unlimited subscription, so my obsession is fed and fed well.

Anyone read any good books lately?
Educated by Tara Westover; Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate; A Man Called Ove & Beartown by Fredrick Backman

Reactions: g0nz0 and Mittimer

I have been re-reading a fantasy series that I originally read decades ago. It has been quite nice (Drizzt series by R.A. Salvatore). Halloween was spent very quietly. I did set my deck of tarot cards on the balcony to soak up some moonlight. I cannot imagine a blue moon on Samhain is going to occur again anytime soon.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
We drank a bottle of red wine (first booze in months) to symbolize sipping the blood of our enemies for Halloween, and we watched Borat, Subsequent Movie Film. Fucking. Hilarious. I mean, it made me laugh so hard I cried.

And there's even a scene which is completely fucking relevant to this thread, and I managed to watch it without needing to skip anything.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
My guy had a high school friend who admitted by 30 she had nine terminations.
He ranted about how it should be available but not used as “birth control” (contraception)

I fully agree that we need cheap, dependable birth control for both penises and uteruses.
And less doctors refusing sterilization.

Reactions: 286798

Anouchlove

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of the women on LPSG are pro-choice. But, I've heard many people say they don't approve of abortion even though it should be legal. So, would you have an abortion under the right circumstances?
I personally wouldn't...i love my children to much to think of ever doing that. I don't judge others who do but it would not be a choice of mine. My mom almost aborted me and I've known that all my life and I'm glad she changed her mind because i would not be here today and i would never have known my own children..but thats just how i feel, everyone has different viewpoints! :)

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My guy had a high school friend who admitted by 30 she had nine terminations.
He ranted about how it should be available but not used as “birth control” (contraception)

I fully agree that we need cheap, dependable birth control for both penises and uteruses.
And less doctors refusing sterilization.

That's what gets under my skin, it's so simplified to "laziness" when in reality there are so many factors in any given individual circumstance that it's just no one's fucking business other than the woman and her doctor... And maybe the people she votes for who make the policies which give her and her potentially reproductive partner access to the healthcare they need to avoid unwanted pregnancy in the first place....

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The whole "laziness, use abortion as birth control" argument. Not a real thing in 99% of cases. That 1% usually involves mental illness, drug addition, homelessness or a reproductively abusive relationship.

In all most all those examples better access to healthcare and social services would eliminate tje issue.

The Pro-Birth folk are notoriously Anti-Disadvantaged Persons in the voting booth.

If a person is getting spite/convenience abortions how do you think resulting offspring would fare?

Also. All this talk of women wanting an abortion. Imagine all the women who have no choice other than ending a pregnancy. There are thousands of women making the most heart breaking decisions because for various reason they have no other option.

Fuck "Conditional/Clean Choice" all Choice all day long.

LadyNel

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I personally wouldn't...i love my children to much to think of ever doing that. I don't judge others who do but it would not be a choice of mine. My mom almost aborted me and I've known that all my life and I'm glad she changed her mind because i would not be here today and i would never have known my own children..but thats just how i feel, everyone has different viewpoints! :)
But you’d also never have known anything.
If you never had consciousness none of those things ever existed, or even thought of existence. No thinking therefore no I am

and now need to stop before I confused myself

Reactions: Anouchlove

Anouchlove

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But you’d also never have known anything.
If you never had consciousness none of those things ever existed, or even thought of existence. No thinking therefore no I am

and now need to stop before I confused myself
Lol...very philosophical...true i would have never known..but now i do ;)