Would you like to have a Personal Pussy Licker?

Sagecucumber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Off topic question. What with the banned posters? I see Daisy Desu above is banned. Her post above was made six days ago and is reasonable. Only a total of 8 posts, too. A poster on the previous page is also now banned. What are these people doing to get banned?

hippyglass

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What about you girls, though? If you're single would you rather just masturbate or would you like to have an attractive likable guy who was happy to drop by and give you oral luvin' everyday or whenever you want it?

1. why's it gotta be either/or? :smile:

2. i don't totally know what i think about this. i think i mostly agree with the person who said that it'd be hard to stop - it sounds incredibly frustrating as a standalone activity. (maybe that's a way in which women are different from men.) i love having a man's face in my pussy and it would be really fun to know a guy who was into doing it for long periods of time, but as a regular activity it sounds frustrating. also because - tongues alone don't make me come. at least so far in my life, they don't. so - more frustration. i love being eaten out, but how willing is a guy to keep doing it if it doesn't directly make me come? also - i'm gonna guess i'm not alone in this, being on this site, but i love being penetrated. i crave it. dicks, fingers, toys. that would be another way i'd be frustrated.

i guess it depends on how much the dude is -really- into pleasing me. if it's all about scratching his itch to eat pussy the way he likes to do it, only, it might be pretty annoying as well as frustrating.

i'd probably give it a try for a while, tho. heh.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Off topic question. What with the banned posters? I see Daisy Desu above is banned. Her post above was made six days ago and is reasonable. Only a total of 8 posts, too. A poster on the previous page is also now banned. What are these people doing to get banned?

Well, if you go to the 'Question, Comments & Suggestions' forum and check out the Moderator Actions thread - all will be listed out for you.

But specifically, Daisy Desu & the other lady in question were previousy banned members and might have even been the same person. I can't remember what the Mod Action thread said. So Daisy Desu wasn't banned for what she currently posted, but for actions she committed under a previous incarnation. Who that was? Who knows. (Well, the Mods do, but they aren't saying.)