Would You Or Have You Enjoyed Your Husband Watching You Fuck Another Man.

Oldtimer6

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Probably not a lot of ladies have done this and I’m curious if some, most or few enjoy it or think they would enjoy it. Ours was a rare occasion but my shared with me that she was extremely turned on seeing me watch her. The eye to eye and when I was looking at his cock inside her. We were both surprised how much we liked it, as she said she knew it would be good but had no idea how good.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't like it or hate it really. I know it's something he likes, and in the right situation I'm fine with it. I don't get off on being watched though. I have zero exhibitionist bones in my body.

Reactions: Oldtimer6

Oldtimer6

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't like it or hate it really. I know it's something he likes, and in the right situation I'm fine with it. I don't get off on being watched though. I have zero exhibitionist bones in my body.
My wife always seemed very reserved which may be an act. She has really nice boobs and she wears lots of tops that show cleavage and her prominent nipples. After my friend left that weekend she was embarrassed and somewhat ashamed. How it came up was I told her she must have really enjoyed his dick since she came so much. She quickly turned it to she came so fast and hard because I was watching. Maybe she just protecting me, his penis was a lot bigger than mine.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The second you say that your wife's reservations is all an "act" I refuse to listen to anything you say. No matter how she is comfortable dressing, that doesn't equate to her sexual desires or openness to express them.

If she's embarrassed and ashamed, move the fuck on and don't push her to ever do it again.

Also, stop with the dick size bullshit.

None.
Of.
Us.
Care.

Oldtimer6

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The second you say that your wife's reservations is all an "act" I refuse to listen to anything you say. No matter how she is comfortable dressing, that doesn't equate to her sexual desires or openness to express them.

If she's embarrassed and ashamed, move the fuck on and don't push her to ever do it again.

Also, stop with the dick size bullshit.

None.
Of.
Us.
Care.
Well excuuuuse meee!