Would You Show Yourself?

L

Lartistadelmondo

Hi, as a relational behavorist and artist, I’m curious to hear from straight (self identified) guys if you would feel comfortable showing your private body parts to another man regardless of his sexual orientation or the purposes? Or what circumstances would you be happy to and others no?

Reactions: MorningTree

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A relational behaviorist and artist you say? It amazes me the length some will go to with titles in order to ask the same old questions. But I'll bite.

Although I am not by nature an exhibitionist, neither am I uncomfortable having my parts be seen by other guys under most circumstances.

I have no problem with things like medical situations, changing or showering (although I haven't been in that situation since the military). My parts have also been on display to strangers of both sexes at swing clubs and parties, as well as the obvious posting of any photos here; which I'm fairly certain is viewed 99% of the time by other men.

What I do not find acceptable is when there is obvious intentional leering of those parts under circumstances that should be non-sexual like the aforementioned showering or changing clothes or at any time when just trying to take a piss. Although the urinal obsession seems to be Numero Uno fantasy of the LPSG crowd, I prefer one just accept I have a penis like every other guy rather than particularly breaking their neck trying to get a glimpse of it.

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm naked in the gym showers so don't know if the other guys there are gay. Nude beach in Gran Canaria, it's know to be a 'gay beach' further down, saw loads of guys looking at my cock. There were two guys walking along the shore, one with a full erection without a care in the world, as me and my girlfriend walked towards them he just starred at my semi, no subtlety at all, my girlfriend said I think he likes you! I just saw it as a complement, plus I have no right to complain as I was looking a every single girl walking past!

D

deleted1547822

"Regardless of" makes for a pretty wide variety of options... so no to that.

Rational purpose? Sure I guess.

Reactions: Antoniooo and Gj816

RandyStrotter

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although I am not by nature an exhibitionist, neither am I uncomfortable having my parts be seen by other guys under most circumstances.

I have no problem with things like medical situations, changing or showering (although I haven't been in that situation since the military). My parts have also been on display to strangers of both sexes at swing clubs and parties, as well as the obvious posting of any photos here; which I'm fairly certain is viewed 99% of the time by other men.

What I do not find acceptable is when there is obvious intentional leering of those parts under circumstances that should be non-sexual like the aforementioned showering or changing clothes or at any time when just trying to take a piss. Although the urinal obsession seems to be Numero Uno fantasy of the LPSG crowd, I prefer one just accept I have a penis like every other guy rather than particularly breaking their neck trying to get a glimpse of it.

Ditto to this. Well said!

In my case, my parts are on display online for the world to see 24/7. I understand that audience is going to be mostly men across the entire sexual spectrum. And it's fine by me!:D

Reactions: Obelisk8 and Gj816

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi, as a relational behavorist and artist, I’m curious to hear from straight (self identified) guys if you would feel comfortable showing your private body parts to another man regardless of his sexual orientation or the purposes? Or what circumstances would you be happy to and others no?

Do it all the time, whether pissing at a urinal, walking around the lockers at the gym, in the showers after rug and football… Friday night pissed helicoptering … it’s a cock and balls… we all got em

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happy? When I go to a doctor check and says that everything is in order or perhaps is more relief.
On locker rooms i shower and change, no emotions about it. I could get happy to get the perfect temperature after a heavy swimming on a cold day but that’s not related with the surrounding people.

Reactions: Gj816

Halper86

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Me and my mates check each other out to see how we compare, I’ll happily whip it out for a doctor if I have to for a checkup or life or death, at a party when i’ve had a bit too much to drink or my classic ritual of skinny dipping with mates at New Year’s eve

Reactions: diver6

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pretty much yes. I've been to nude areas and private parties where everyone is pretty much nude, so I guess i've shown men regardless of their orientation.

Reactions: Frankbeachland