Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
GRBWzCaWkAA79aE.jpg
GR0WCJpXkAAGqMw.jpg
GR7pCN3WcAAgfhn.jpg
GRixHfhW0AAl80G.jpg

This musty dick POS scammed me out of $60 for a custom then had the nerve to block me on X. This is his account. I reported him on X and also his cash app account, but cash app is so slow to close his account. I should have never even entertained his custom video offer, because he just looks like he is gaybaiting for money. It turns out he lives with his fat sugar momma in TX that lets him drive her car. I think he might be a low level drug dealer/Excon and not making that much money which is why he is scamming people out of their money. Most of his content is on his page so don't waste your money buying from his lame ass.

I feel your frustration and we all fall for a scam once. And we learn. Luckily it was only 60. U can tell he's trade and is sketchy from his photos. I've been on his page and didn't even see a OF link. So that's a scam alone that u don't even have ID to open a OF. So how was he gonna send u a custom video.

Reactions: minniehasten
Anybody who exudes trade is a warning sign on line and in real life. U have to be Leary of and stay 2 steps ahead of dealing w that kind. He does look sneaky w a musty dick. But that turns many gay men on. Altho an asshole he does have a beautiful dick. And that's how women even end up w Toxic men. His type your adventurous and hook up w them. If u h

Anybody who exudes trade is a warning sign on line and in real life. U have to be Leary of and stay 2 steps ahead of dealing w that kind. He does look sneaky w a musty dick. But that turns many gay men on. Altho an asshole he does have a beautiful dick. And that's how women even end up w Toxic men.

His type, if your adventurous and hook up w them. If u have them at your place u don't leave out money, bank cards, watches, keys, phones, things w your name on it. And u keep a weapon under the bed and by the door in case he tries you. If they ask u for money after a hook up and wanna do it fine. But just have like one 20 in a pant pocket. Don't pull out a wallet for them to see. U have to learn how to move around crafty trade. Yes they're gonna give u some dick but they always want more than that. That's why they are trade. And u have to treat them as such. And we can't front and say the dick don't be good, because it is. U just have to stay ahead of their Game.

Snapchat is the biggest scam place. Luckily snap isn't even popular anymore. But any guys, trade or not promising videos on snap for a cash app....it's Cap. I wud never do that. Even tho I do find this guy cute and his dick very delicious. I know it's a scam. I wud only take what u show on line and be happy w DAT. Cuz truly...if u a freak u gonna post anyway. You shud never have to chase after a freak. If u not showing us nuthin for free to be excited over from jump. That's the 1st sign...that you're Just SCAMMING!!!

ALL OnlyFans is a SCAM
OF does not care so scammers have set up their scam sites there
because OF DOES NOT GIVE REFUNDS even if you can prove you are right

JustForFans just added a new video play which prevents you from downloading or copying streaming videos
Avoid BOTH sites