You dont like a nice guy?

ColonelLingus

Superior Member
Media
It always confused me that women dont like "nice" guys. The cliche "bad' boy thing promotes men to be aggressive brats to the rest of society and i don't get how women want to encourage this. Being nice in public and all around being a pleasant guy has no reflection in their dominance in the bedroom. So when a girl says she wants a boyboy I just dont understand the appeal.

Being nice in public and all around being a pleasant guy has no reflection in their dominance in the bedroom. So when a girl says she wants a boyboy I just dont understand the appeal.

Not always, but often or usually it is a reflection of bedroom behavior.

but if nice guys finish last i would think youd want that ;)

Oh, I want a nice guy but so often nice guys are the same in bed, no assertiveness to say nothing of dominance. Just one of the problems of life I guess.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
What I do not like about nice guys TM is how they will treat women like machines they put nice tokens into so that they can get sex and/or love tokens back out. They're "nice" in order to get something in return. Not genuinely good. It's a certain mindset, anyway.

A sincerely sweet person is always appreciated however.

I don't like the assumption that women always go for bad boys. It's insulting.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Guys who claim they are "nice" but piss and moan about not getting attention from women aren't actually nice. They're putting on an act to manipulate the circumstances.

An ACTUAL nice guy doesn't claim to be the best option while shitting all over himself when he doesn't get instant sex from a woman he's pretending to be "nice" to.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The Difference Between a Nice Guy and a Good Man

I don't like "nice" people. I like kind people. i like good people. there's a difference
That article nailed it.

Quoted:
“Nice guys aren’t so nice. They’re not men. They’re not good. They’re as far from a “good man” as you can get.​

As already mentioned, the term “nice guy” is something that is self-anointed, but a good man makes no such proclamations. The good man’s reputation as such is achieved via deeds, not words.”
A man shows me who he is, he doesn’t have to tell me. Don’t confuse ‘bad boys’ with independent men with character, and who have something interesting to say. The interesting man is going to win over the cloying ‘nice guy’ every time as well. At least for awhile.

Being nice in public and all around being a pleasant guy has no reflection in their dominance in the bedroom.

I guess the Colonel said being "nice" and "pleasant" in public. That is pretty wimpy and might be reflected in the bedroom. I know when I was young I was attracted to a few "bad boys" because they seemed more real and assertive compared to the nice guys, but turned-out to be big trouble. They really were bad in the end. You live and learn.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i am sure someone already posted this here, while back. but it bears reposting in this thread.

5VHhvSz.png

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I guess the Colonel said being "nice" and "pleasant" in public. That is pretty wimpy and might be reflected in the bedroom. I know when I was young I was attracted to a few "bad boys" because they seemed more real and assertive compared to the nice guys, but turned-out to be big trouble. They really were bad in the end. You live and learn.

He can try give it a "nicer" definition, but this whole "nice guy" vs. "bad boy" bullshit is exactly that. Bullshit.

Good men don't get mad when a woman decides she isn't interested in him. He accepts it and moves on. These "nice guys" don't accept it, they make it known that it gives them a grudge because they act "nice" in order to get something in return. That's not actual kindness .

Definitions are arbitrary, but once we agree on them all is clear.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
uhhh....Yeah...?? see expression of avatar....

Uhhh......yeah...???

you been here since 2006 and you can't read the subforum rules? what the fuck is wrong with you? you can't read?

No men posting in this thread unless you are the thread creator.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
how is MY language offensive and unnecessary?!

It's not, mine is.

Fuck outta here other guy who Isn't the thread starter.

Didn't read the rules, but you joined? Not a good call, because that's how we end up where we are. Read the rules, and have a nice fuckin day.

Don't bother replying. I don't need an apology, I'm not gonna offer one either. Just realize that you are the one who didn't read the rules, and move on.