You dont like a nice guy?

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Do not tell me you are nice. Telling me says you aren’t showing me.
Show me you are a good man.
-the writings of ScarletBegonia

As for bedroom behaviour, I’m seeing a man who is described by others as nice, kind, thoughtful, polite. He even darkens the door and shines on the stage at churches from time to time.
He is all these things and wild where it truly counts.

Bad boy appearance, to me, is a signal that s/he isn’t tied to the rules of conformity.
One cannot break the rules unless they understand them. Otherwise it’s simply not knowing how to function. It’s ignorance, not rebellion.

Self-described “nice guys” are boys who haven’t the inner goodness and strength to be real, to be compassionate, to be passionate, to put themselves out there in an authentic to them manner.

I spent a lot of time around decidedly non traditional men. I married one who was sexy and confident, six feet tall, about 140 pounds, wiry. Creative, passionate, he outshone the sun.
He stole my skirts in hot weather. And taught the kiddo to do the same.
He was sparklingly authentic. And taught me to open up and hide less.
I taught him social camouflage while owning your Self.

The man I’m seeing now is more traditionally masculine, but it isn’t his identity.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yea news flash- men do stuff to get laid so imma put down this pen and go punch someone to get you. Being badboy gets me pussy I’ll go kick someone’s ass for ya. Thanks for the inspiration to do that :)

You're a fucking idiot.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
How on earth did you get "I must commit violence so I can get laid" from anything the ladies have said here?? I really want to understand your thought process.

Any potential love interest commits violence, and I am pretty much out of there. It's over. I would probably make exceptions for defending one's self or family/loved ones. Or accidental violence, that could very well be an exception depending on the circumstances. Another exception is sport -- for example, my former lover practiced boxing.

But literally no one here has said they like bad boys, or bad women. Including people like murderers or rapists.

I feel like you are getting hyper emotional and over-reactive to the concept that we are expressing: men/people who say they are nice and good constantly are usually not good people. genuinely good people don't need to say it.

How many times do we have to say this so that you get it?

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Women, in my experience don’t like bad boys so much as assertive self confidence. A man that knows what he wants, and fucking goes and gets it. But that same man is nice to the elderly, children and animals. A guy that works on his body and his intellect in equal measures. Make your self the best you can be, take no shit from anyone and reward loyalty, love yourself and find something to love in others. All the other will take care of itself. And you won’t have to post questions llike this, ☝️

Are you a woman? See where you are posting?

Reactions: Enid and MisterB

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
these are all hypotheticals when i give you extreme examples. Me personally- i would never change myself for someone else in terms of "acting" like a douche bag to impress someone. But the fact that yall dismiss nice men to go for douchebags kind of explains our culture. It encourages shit behavior and im sorry that some of you cant understand this psychology i'm analyzing. Agressive and assertive are too different things and a fine line.

Have you ever met my man? No? Didn't fucking think so.

Act like you know and make yourself look like a fuckin fool. Good job.

Taya

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
..... I’ll go kick someone’s ass for ya.
The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room - Frank Lucas
I got this gut feeling that you marvel at kissing ass, not kick it.

In any case, you probably got more attention in this thread than you have in your entire life.
Chop chop. Back to the basement before your mum finds you conversing with adults while impersonating one. You wouldn't want to miss the dessert now, would you?

Y’all saying you don’t like a nice man cause he’s bad in bed yet imply I’m ignorant and stupid ??? Right. This thread is gold.
Ummm... I didn't see anyone other than Roberta saying that a nice man might be bad in bed. Everyone else explained the error in your logic/gave insight on the term "nice guy".

I also didn't see anyone implying you were ignorant and stupid... your previous few posts (the ones saying you were going to commit violence to get laid, especially) showed you were ignorant and stupid, which led to the explicit responses stating you are in fact an idiot.

Welcome to my ignore list.

ColonelLingus

Superior Member
Media
You're a fucking idiot.
Ya know what - I don’t know how you get away at this site with verbally abusing people on a consistent basis. Acting like a feminist warrior with nothing to argue but insults and aggression towards men. I see why you need a guy to be a douche to get off- like attracts like. I just find it gross. Act like a women once and while instead of a being Whiney bitch how bout that

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It always confused me that women dont like "nice" guys. The cliche "bad' boy thing promotes men to be aggressive brats to the rest of society and i don't get how women want to encourage this. Being nice in public and all around being a pleasant guy has no reflection in their dominance in the bedroom. So when a girl says she wants a boyboy I just dont understand the appeal.

One thing I've learned being a woman in my life time is that often times when a man describes himself as a nice guy he is anything but. Also assuming don't women want a bad boy is very stereotypical. I want a man that has a shit together someone I don't have to teach on how to grow up I want a grown ass man who knows how to act like a grown ass man and not act like one of those proverbial nice guys. I'm not looking for a doormat I'm looking for an equal.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ya know what - I don’t know how you get away at this site with verbally abusing people on a consistent basis. Acting like a feminist warrior with nothing to argue but insults and aggression towards men. I see why you need a guy to be a douche to get off- like attracts like. I just find it gross. Act like a women once and while instead of a being Whiney bitch how bout that

Because I'm not abusing you. Grow up.

I am acting like a woman. If you don't like it feel free to get the fuck out of this section and not return. No one here will miss you.

ColonelLingus

Superior Member
Media
well that escalated quickly---
tight n juicy
:neutral:
idk how many threads this girl gotta kill of mine. Should have been a nice open convo and she comes in swinging everytime. nonsensical troll.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
and who are you? ah one of the lpsg social warriors here to wreck another chat. why dont you leave out the insults and answer the thread. then again this thread has become nonsense now thanks to yall nasty attitude : unamused:

Good day sir. I said GOOD DAY!!!