You Just Can't Tell

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
An internet friend shared his story with me which I doubted at first until he texted the pictures. Here is his story.

Doug and I grew up as neighbors and the same aged friends. As we got to college age we both went to the same community college and were on a swim team together. After the swim meets or practices we all would shower in the gym locker room. There I saw that Doug had a real small in length although girthy penis and I looked like a giant in length next to his. It secretly and honestly made me feel good to be a lot bigger and although I am only a bit above the average maybe, compared to Doug I definitely felt very sexually superior. I never said anything but felt very comfortable in the locker room being naked and talking to Doug. It was interesting to me that Doug never seemed the slightest embarrassed about his small soft penis. In any event, I sometime would sort of parade around Doug in the nude and enjoyed the feeling that between the two of us I was much bigger.

Doug and I liked the same girl (Donna) on the women’s swim team but he was more aggressive asking her out first. They dated for a month or two and although they didn’t exactly break up, Doug started going out with a friend of Donna’s. So, that opened the door for me to ask Donna out. I was surprised in our very first date that Donna went back to my place and while I was standing with the intent of fixing ourselves a drink she simply said, “Well aren’t you going to come over here and kiss me?” Wow, I started making out with her and she wasted no time moving to go down on me. Knowing that she had been dating Doug, I felt very confident that she was going to like seeing my bigger penis. I didn’t expect her to say anything of course but we had a nice sexual encounter.

Donna and I went out a few times over the next couple months and would have sex when the opportunity presented itself. However, after a swim meet I was surprised to see her leaving with Doug when I spotted them driving off in his car. The next time I saw her I simply asked if she still was dating Doug? She responded by stating matter of fact that she didn’t think we were exclusive which was true. But, that also told me the answer. I asked if she still wanted to be involved with me which she said of course. Donna said Doug was her friend too, but she considered me someone closer.

The next time Donna and I were being intimate my thoughts while I was fucking her, which she seemed to enjoy, was wondering could Doug satisfy her the way I could with his little dick. So, afterwards while we were lying together in bed and feeling very confident, I asked Donna, “There is something I always wanted to know and be honest with me, does size count?” “Oh geez, she said, you guys always focus on that. Well, I won’t say it doesn’t help but really it’s how you use it as far as I am concerned. If you are worried about your friend Doug, yours is perfectly adequate.” I looked at her trying to figure out if she was trying to be funny. I said “Look, not like it’s a thing but Doug and I have showered together many times after swimming and guys notice whether they admit it or not. So, I just wondered if the differences of our sizes made any difference. “Well, I don’t think we should talk about this, Donna said. Actually, she then added, I mean the first time with Doug I struggled, I mean I had never been with anyone that large!” “LARGE, I looked at her and she seemed to be very matter of fact again in tone. “Donna, I am very confused, you are saying Doug is large? Donna responded, “you said you have seen your friend naked, you know, oh I get it” and she started to laugh. Donna looked at me and said, “Yes he shocked the hell out of me, after the first time we had sex and I saw how small he is soft. I didn’t know guys could grow like that.” “Wait a minute are you saying Doug is bigger than me?” Now Donna became upset, “Let’s not talk about it.” The way she said it, I knew I had to drop the subject. But, my mind was racing. No way a little cock like that could grow the way Donna was making it sound. Maybe she just didn’t want me to be full of myself, or protect Doug in some way. Yet, she described everything in such a matter of fact way it did not come across in any way of being dishonest.

My curiosity was peaked. I can’t say I ever had a gay thought before, but over the next few days my mind kept fantasizing about seeing Doug’s cock and watching it grow. Was Donna really being honest, was Doug really bigger than me, my whole superior feelings were now in question. I shamefully masturbated one evening thinking about Doug’s cock and was angry at myself afterwards for it. But once my sexual horniness returned my thoughts drifted right back to the same thing. I had to see Doug erect. It was now a compulsion and the challenge was trying to figure out a way to make it happen.

My feelings for Donna, or perhaps better stated my sexual desires for Donna also increased. I wanted to have sex with her as the conduit to learn more about Doug and his cock. So, I became more aggressive in dating her. I equally became more aggressive to always have sex with her. The very next time we were intimate I couldn’t help but imagine Doug’s cock going deep into her and wondering how I really compared. I kept my mouth shut but this frustrated me more.

I met with Donna again the very next day and even though I could tell she didn’t want to, I really forced myself on her a bit. We had started foreplay and this time, I had to ask it was all becoming an obsession. “Donna, have you ever done sexting? What you mean, she wondered. “Well, I simply can’t imagine Doug having the erect size you suggest because earlier today we were together and honestly his soft cock is average at best and the way you describe it seems so difficult to believe. Really tell me how we honestly compare?” “Again, you are asking about this” Donna said seemingly annoyed. “Yes, I said, it turns me on and I want to know the truth.” Donna frowned and looked at my cock and started sucking it. She then held it in her hand staring and said, “I have never measured a guy, but he definitely is bigger than you?” I grew rock hard and Donna noticed it. “So, this really does turn you on.” “Donna, Doug is a good friend and I guess it is fun to know,” I explained. Donna held her finger about 3” above my hard fully erect cock and said, I guess he is about this much longer than yours? “Wow” I exclaimed. He is much thicker too she laughed. “You are telling me the absolute truth?” “Yes, I don’t want to hurt your feelings” Donna, I said, “You are not hurting my feelings but I really want to know the truth, does his cock being so much bigger feel better?” Donna looked at my face and then gave a soft sigh and chuckle. “Yes” she said if you want to really know the absolute truth, it does, well if I am really turned on.” “Just don’t get me wrong, you feel nice as well, but the stretching sensation Doug makes me feel at first really so full and that does feel awesome. I guess once we are into it either you or Doug is nice. Just Doug maybe it is more intense. Well it is also sometimes too much and honestly I think most women probably prefer a guy like you then Doug, as there is so much to deal with. It’s also how you use it and I wouldn’t be with you now if I didn’t like it.” As Donna was finishing her thoughts I was so turned on that I was spurting or better said exploding a huge ejaculation as well as moaning which wasn’t something I normally did. She smiled but said nothing more.

We had an out of town swim meet and so I didn’t see Donna for maybe a week as her team had a different venue. When I got back and called her, she said, I have a surprise for you. I asked what, but she said I am not going to say but you will like it. I was intrigued and rushed over to be with her. She gave me a passionate kiss and said let’s get in bed which I didn’t hesitate. “So what is the surprise,” I asked. Well while you and Doug were away at your swim meet I asked him to sex text me a picture of his cock. He sent one not fully erect and later I said I want to see one where you are totally soft. So, here you go. She had not lied and I am including them so you will see too. Now in case you think it was different people just look at the pictures. He sent it from his room and you can see the background furniture is the same and you can see although the two penises are so hugely different in size it is his. You can see it is the same body, the same place, etc. Amazing right?

When I saw how big he was I did feel intimidated. I thought to myself, I can’t compete with that, I can’t possibly feel the same to Donna, and I had no idea’s a guy could grow like that. It actually made me depressed but still sexually turned on and I fucked Donna but came so quick with that big penis of Doug’s plastered in my brain. Once I had cum, I felt depressed again as I realized that many guys could be bigger than my erect cock as my judging their soft size meant nothing. I was now aware I was not superior to Doug but inferior and felt foolish for ever thinking otherwise. But, I also now had fantasies about Doug and I wanted to see his cock grow myself.

To be continued.

Attachments

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
An internet friend shared his story with me which I doubted at first until he texted the pictures. Here is his story.

Doug and I grew up as neighbors and the same aged friends. As we got to college age we both went to the same community college and were on a swim team together. After the swim meets or practices we all would shower in the gym locker room. There I saw that Doug had a real small in length although girthy penis and I looked like a giant in length next to his. It secretly and honestly made me feel good to be a lot bigger and although I am only a bit above the average maybe, compared to Doug I definitely felt very sexually superior. I never said anything but felt very comfortable in the locker room being naked and talking to Doug. It was interesting to me that Doug never seemed the slightest embarrassed about his small soft penis. In any event, I sometime would sort of parade around Doug in the nude and enjoyed the feeling that between the two of us I was much bigger.

Doug and I liked the same girl (Donna) on the women’s swim team but he was more aggressive asking her out first. They dated for a month or two and although they didn’t exactly break up, Doug started going out with a friend of Donna’s. So, that opened the door for me to ask Donna out. I was surprised in our very first date that Donna went back to my place and while I was standing with the intent of fixing ourselves a drink she simply said, “Well aren’t you going to come over here and kiss me?” Wow, I started making out with her and she wasted no time moving to go down on me. Knowing that she had been dating Doug, I felt very confident that she was going to like seeing my bigger penis. I didn’t expect her to say anything of course but we had a nice sexual encounter.

Donna and I went out a few times over the next couple months and would have sex when the opportunity presented itself. However, after a swim meet I was surprised to see her leaving with Doug when I spotted them driving off in his car. The next time I saw her I simply asked if she still was dating Doug? She responded by stating matter of fact that she didn’t think we were exclusive which was true. But, that also told me the answer. I asked if she still wanted to be involved with me which she said of course. Donna said Doug was her friend too, but she considered me someone closer.

The next time Donna and I were being intimate my thoughts while I was fucking her, which she seemed to enjoy, was wondering could Doug satisfy her the way I could with his little dick. So, afterwards while we were lying together in bed and feeling very confident, I asked Donna, “There is something I always wanted to know and be honest with me, does size count?” “Oh geez, she said, you guys always focus on that. Well, I won’t say it doesn’t help but really it’s how you use it as far as I am concerned. If you are worried about your friend Doug, yours is perfectly adequate.” I looked at her trying to figure out if she was trying to be funny. I said “Look, not like it’s a thing but Doug and I have showered together many times after swimming and guys notice whether they admit it or not. So, I just wondered if the differences of our sizes made any difference. “Well, I don’t think we should talk about this, Donna said. Actually, she then added, I mean the first time with Doug I struggled, I mean I had never been with anyone that large!” “LARGE, I looked at her and she seemed to be very matter of fact again in tone. “Donna, I am very confused, you are saying Doug is large? Donna responded, “you said you have seen your friend naked, you know, oh I get it” and she started to laugh. Donna looked at me and said, “Yes he shocked the hell out of me, after the first time we had sex and I saw how small he is soft. I didn’t know guys could grow like that.” “Wait a minute are you saying Doug is bigger than me?” Now Donna became upset, “Let’s not talk about it.” The way she said it, I knew I had to drop the subject. But, my mind was racing. No way a little cock like that could grow the way Donna was making it sound. Maybe she just didn’t want me to be full of myself, or protect Doug in some way. Yet, she described everything in such a matter of fact way it did not come across in any way of being dishonest.

My curiosity was peaked. I can’t say I ever had a gay thought before, but over the next few days my mind kept fantasizing about seeing Doug’s cock and watching it grow. Was Donna really being honest, was Doug really bigger than me, my whole superior feelings were now in question. I shamefully masturbated one evening thinking about Doug’s cock and was angry at myself afterwards for it. But once my sexual horniness returned my thoughts drifted right back to the same thing. I had to see Doug erect. It was now a compulsion and the challenge was trying to figure out a way to make it happen.

My feelings for Donna, or perhaps better stated my sexual desires for Donna also increased. I wanted to have sex with her as the conduit to learn more about Doug and his cock. So, I became more aggressive in dating her. I equally became more aggressive to always have sex with her. The very next time we were intimate I couldn’t help but imagine Doug’s cock going deep into her and wondering how I really compared. I kept my mouth shut but this frustrated me more.

I met with Donna again the very next day and even though I could tell she didn’t want to, I really forced myself on her a bit. We had started foreplay and this time, I had to ask it was all becoming an obsession. “Donna, have you ever done sexting? What you mean, she wondered. “Well, I simply can’t imagine Doug having the erect size you suggest because earlier today we were together and honestly his soft cock is average at best and the way you describe it seems so difficult to believe. Really tell me how we honestly compare?” “Again, you are asking about this” Donna said seemingly annoyed. “Yes, I said, it turns me on and I want to know the truth.” Donna frowned and looked at my cock and started sucking it. She then held it in her hand staring and said, “I have never measured a guy, but he definitely is bigger than you?” I grew rock hard and Donna noticed it. “So, this really does turn you on.” “Donna, Doug is a good friend and I guess it is fun to know,” I explained. Donna held her finger about 3” above my hard fully erect cock and said, I guess he is about this much longer than yours? “Wow” I exclaimed. He is much thicker too she laughed. “You are telling me the absolute truth?” “Yes, I don’t want to hurt your feelings” Donna, I said, “You are not hurting my feelings but I really want to know the truth, does his cock being so much bigger feel better?” Donna looked at my face and then gave a soft sigh and chuckle. “Yes” she said if you want to really know the absolute truth, it does, well if I am really turned on.” “Just don’t get me wrong, you feel nice as well, but the stretching sensation Doug makes me feel at first really so full and that does feel awesome. I guess once we are into it either you or Doug is nice. Just Doug maybe it is more intense. Well it is also sometimes too much and honestly I think most women probably prefer a guy like you then Doug, as there is so much to deal with. It’s also how you use it and I wouldn’t be with you now if I didn’t like it.” As Donna was finishing her thoughts I was so turned on that I was spurting or better said exploding a huge ejaculation as well as moaning which wasn’t something I normally did. She smiled but said nothing more.

We had an out of town swim meet and so I didn’t see Donna for maybe a week as her team had a different venue. When I got back and called her, she said, I have a surprise for you. I asked what, but she said I am not going to say but you will like it. I was intrigued and rushed over to be with her. She gave me a passionate kiss and said let’s get in bed which I didn’t hesitate. “So what is the surprise,” I asked. Well while you and Doug were away at your swim meet I asked him to sex text me a picture of his cock. He sent one not fully erect and later I said I want to see one where you are totally soft. So, here you go. She had not lied and I am including them so you will see too. Now in case you think it was different people just look at the pictures. He sent it from his room and you can see the background furniture is the same and you can see although the two penises are so hugely different in size it is his. You can see it is the same body, the same place, etc. Amazing right?

When I saw how big he was I did feel intimidated. I thought to myself, I can’t compete with that, I can’t possibly feel the same to Donna, and I had no idea’s a guy could grow like that. It actually made me depressed but still sexually turned on and I fucked Donna but came so quick with that big penis of Doug’s plastered in my brain. Once I had cum, I felt depressed again as I realized that many guys could be bigger than my erect cock as my judging their soft size meant nothing. I was now aware I was not superior to Doug but inferior and felt foolish for ever thinking otherwise. But, I also now had fantasies about Doug and I wanted to see his cock grow myself.

To be continued.

Great story so far!! Thank you!
Hard to believe how much bigger his cock got when partially hard!

Reactions: Havingfunwithyou71

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sorry it took a while to get my internet friend to share all that occurred. Here goes:

OK, yes I became somewhat obsessed with seeing Doug’s cock grow. Even though Donna had shared those two pictures it remained difficult for me to imagine that really was Doug (but I knew it was). I mean I had seen my friend of course in the showers and it clearly was the same body in that other picture. My obsession on wanting to see his cock fully erect was a frustrating for me because I found myself masturbating to the pictures and prior to any of this I always had jacked off to women or straight videos. But, as I thought about it, in those videos I would find it a turn on to see the guys cock going in and out of a pussy or even watching a cock get sucked by a woman. It was more of a turn-on when the guy was real big with the woman and I did enjoy videos where the woman reacted to a big size either by comments or their moans, etc. So, it wasn’t just trying to see how a small soft penis like Doug’s could grow so big, but the fact that his cock was much bigger than mine (and thus in my mind way better).

I will admit here (she won’t know of course) that Donna was more of a conduit to my fantasies about Doug now than someone I believe I would have otherwise remained interested in dating. A few times when we were having sex I would bring up Doug which sometimes annoyed her and other times she would verbally stimulate me talking about him fucking her. But, I was cautious with always bringing this up but would occasionally try to plant the idea of us doing a 3some with Doug. Most often, Donna wouldn’t even respond or laugh it off if and when I would bring up the subject. One time though she said, you really want to see Doug fuck me, don’t’ you, or is it you just want to see Doug’s big cock?” I was embarrassed as it was obvious to her about my desires. So, again, I would very carefully and not always bring up the subject.

We had a swim meet scheduled where we did very badly as a team. Afterwards, Doug and I were bitching about what had occurred and left the YMCA Olympic sized pool where this meet had occurred. As we were walking to our cars, Doug matter of fact said to me, “So Donna tells me you want to have a 3some you and me with her.” I stammered being totally shocked that Donna had shared this with him. Plus, I felt a bit betrayed by her as these were fantasies and although I did want it to happen, I didn’t exactly want him to know all about my desires. Doug then said something that perhaps changed my life forever. “Donna tells me you are turned on by my cock.” Turning red wouldn’t begin to describe my embarrassment. My face was flushed and I felt dizzy and my heart was pounding almost like I was having an out of body experience. I wanted to run away in shame. I couldn’t think of what to say except to try and change that subject back to Donna. So, I asked did she say she would be agreeable. Doug laughed and said, “She said no way.” “OK” I responded but the voice that left my throat was weak and meek. “Listen”, Doug said, “Why don’t’ you come over and we can watch some porn together and get off.” If my heart was pounding before it now was so loud I thought people could hear it beating a mile away. I was silent which Doug might have felt now awkward in having made that suggestion. So, I think he felt necessary to continue. “Come of let’s have some fun and I don’t mind showing it off to you.” The lump instantly in my pants betrayed any rational thought of not considering doing it. “OK” was all I could say. I followed Doug in my car and my stomach was in knots and I was so nervous or excited or unsure what my emotions were.

When we got inside to Doug’s apartment we both talked about absolutely nothing keeping conversation going because of the awkwardness of the situation. After all, we both knew each other over the years and had never done anything like we knew we were about to. Doug eventually turned on his T.V. and put on some porn which was Gloryhole videos of girls sucking guys off anonymously. He left the room to go to the bathroom while I sat on his couch just sitting there clothed and watching. The videos were kind of a turn-on as a girl was in an adult video store like setting and there are these Gloryholes and a cock pops through and she sucks it to completion and then moves to another one and same thing. Doug then came back into the room naked with two beers. His little soft cock was bouncing and I looked away. He laughed and said, “Nothing you haven’t seen”. He sat down next to me and said you should get comfortable too man.” I was very nervous as I quickly stripped down and so my nervousness had me totally soft as well. Doug looked at me and said, “You have a decent cock there you know.” I stammered a meek thanks, but did marvel how much bigger mine was then his at this stage. Doug began pulling on his little cock and I did note when he pulled on it, the penis would stretch out real far but immediately shrink right back to the small soft cock if he let go or didn’t pull on it.

We both sat there looking at the television but I would sneak peeks at his cock which was not appearing to change size at all. Meanwhile I had started feeling the combination of my self stimulation and the video getting pretty erect. Doug evidently was sneaking a few peaks at mine as well and commented that I was turned on by the videos. He then started talking about the videos and whether I had ever thought of doing something like that. I said, “Not really but then I wouldn’t even know where to find something like this.” Doug responded, “Yeah, if you go to an Adult type place it is normally going to be guys sucking another guy, I don’t know where to find these women either.” Then Doug asked if I ever tried having a guy suck my cock or ever suck another guy. I told him, “No.” Doug laughed not even curious as I could use some help.” I looked at Doug but secretly although I wanted to try it, I just couldn’t imagine what would happen or would he tell others, laugh at me, or exactly how I might react.

We sat quiet for a good 30 seconds and then all of a sudden Doug reached out and grasped by cock rubbing his hand up and down on it without saying a word. I will admit it felt good and with his other hand he reached over to my wrist and grabbed it and pulled my hand to his soft cock. We did not look at each other and watched the video. But I went ahead as he was doing for me and grasped his penis. It was small in my hand but felt totally squishy and fleshy. Doug said in a soft voice, “Your cock is hard as a rock.” Then he instructed me to pull harder on his which I did. I pulled up and it was like pulling a piece of taffy as it offered no resistance and I swear I pulled it out to a good 9” although he did not show any signs of erecting. I kept doing that motion but he was nor responding although I was having to hold back from cumming over the excitement of what we were doing. Finally I asked Doug if I was doing it wrong as I could tell he wasn’t responding. He said, “Well my cock can take a lot you don’t need to be afraid to pull it hard.” He then looked at me and said in a friendly voice, “Try sucking it.” I looked back at him and he gave a slight nod and smile encouraging me that it would be OK. I moved over in front of him getting on my knees looking now right at his penis which I still held in my hand. I pulled on it a couple times and marveled how it would stretch out as much as I pulled on it but then if I stopped the pull it would be bundled up in that small soft state. I leaned forward and easily took the entire soft penis in my mouth. It was a curious feeling as in my mouth it felt sort of like thick chewing gum and so spongy. There was no taste to it and I liked the feeling it had. I pulled up on it with my mouth tight on it and it felt like an accordion that you coud stretch it out real far. But, then I felt it stirring and I remember thinking it feels alive. I pulled away and now watched it quiver and expand. It reminded me of those firework snakes you light that is a small pellet but then start expanding out further and further to a long like string. Well his cock was bouncing and swelling and swelling and swelling growing longer and longer where I wasn’t touching it just watching. It now was hanging down in front of the couch much longer than my erect cock and slowly started jerking up toward the sky getting thicker and still longer. Finally it stood curved slight up at me but still fairly straight matching the big kielbasa sausages you see in the grocery store. I just stared at the hugeness of it and how much bigger it was than mine. Doug said in a heated voice, “What do you think of the cock?” And he did say “the” not “mine” as if it was a separate entity than the soft penis I had just seen. I grasped it in my hand feeling now the thick hardness and heavy feeling and said it’s amazing. "Have you ever measured it" I asked. A solid 9" he shared. I didn’t even hesitate now and stretched my mouth open to suck it. It was a challenge as it was thick and so big but I loved the feeling of this masculinity in my mouth. I did taste a bit of the pre-cum and after having just watched the gloryhole video I imitated what I saw the girl doing with rubbing my tongue around the bottom of his cock and sucking at the same time. Doug leaned back and closed his eyes which gave me the opportunity to do what I was very curious about. I got up slightly and positioned my cock next to his to compare them. I looked so small in comparison and wondered how Donna could ever have truly enjoyed my cock fucking her as I was no match for this manhood. I estimated my cock was about just slightly a bit more than half of his length and not nearly as thick. I quickly knelt back down and sucked vigorously as Doug moaned and I could feel his cock pulsating. I wondered if all penises felt like this or because his could grow so big it was different. I also started jacking my cock and was as turned on as I have ever sexually been. I remember thinking I should go for it as again those Gloryhole video influenced me to experience it all. Finally Doug said I am going to cum you better stop but instead I just kept on sucking. Doug didn’t open his eyes but gave a broad smile and then stopped and had an almost painful look on his face where I felt the first blast of his cum. I didn’t stop and tried to swallow it as quickly as I could even though he kept on spurting more. I didn’t like the salty taste and almost gagged but continued to keep swallowing quickly and not stopping. Doug opened his eyes and pulled his cock away from my mouth and stood up. His penis was super long hanging down swinging over my face.

Doug said move here pointing to where he had sat on the couch. I did so quickly and to my surprise and pleasure he took my cock in his mouth jacking and sucking me. It didn’t even take 10 seconds for me to start cumming although Doug moved his mouth off my cock when I did cum just jacking it. He then got back up to go get some wash clothes from the bathroom. When he walked back his penis still was super long although now not as thick but I swear it was hanging down a good 8”. As we rinsed ourselves off with the wash clothes we didn’t talk and then I could see his cock shrinking back. We both got back up and put on our clothes. Well that was fun,” Doug said. “Our secret, right?” I said. Doug responded, “Of course unless we can convince Donna to ever do the 3some.