You or her getting you an orgasm...

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is rather more like a team effort: on the one hand my thrusting and grinding, but that is not how I would describe what my lady does. It is more about her vaginal contractions from orgasms that surround and hold my cock, as it were sucking it in.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Usually me.
This is what I'm wondering.

It is rather more like a team effort: on the one hand my thrusting and grinding, but that is not how I would describe what my lady does. It is more about her vaginal contractions from orgasms that surround and hold my cock, as it were sucking it in.
True, but can she ride you and get you off?

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is what I'm wondering.

True, but can she ride you and get you off?

yes, she can. I am usually busy mouthing her nipples while she does it, but she can ride stroking my cock to orgasm with her vagina. I admit that the stress builds up so that when I am ready to shoot I prefer to begin lifting and thrusting opposite of her movements so we really bang together that last 5-10 times. But she has gotten me off by riding and can finish me off, so that last banging is more making sure she comes well also and that I empty out all my load.

aluckyasian

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive been with women that dont do much work.... and ive been with women that can ride a pony like no other.
i personally dont like to work so damn hard to cum, its more enjoyable when the woman can take charge sometimes.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Obvious answer is depends on who is dominating. That can vary from partner-to-partner, from session-to-session. One thing is for sure, it is much easier to cum when she's doing more of the work.

thebesthotsex

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Depends on the person....usually if she's a diva or high maintenance I will have to do all the work because she thinks she's doing me favor by letting me nail her. Mediocre/average chicks always work on you though...maybe cuz they feel the guy is the catch and they want him to come back for more.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's probably more in my favor - say 60/40, but mainly because I like to be on top or behind, so naturally I'm doing more of the thrusting. But when she's on top, her grinding will get me off. Whatever position, orgasm are happening!