You Wake Up Tommorow With A Billion Dollars. How Do You Make Your Sexual Fantasies Come True?

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Probably the same it it’s just the sex we are talking about. Other bits would change significantly. If you take things more generally, then sure, I might end up fucking my girlfriend on a yacht rather than at home, but otherwise I don’t see why the sex itself would change.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been married to the same women over 30 years and at this point nothing will change that other than death. So just coming into wealth is not going to make me go the trophy wife, arm candy route and dump her for something decades younger like so many of those in the top 1% do. So the same sex life I have now would continue. The only minor change might occur only if we decided to get back into the lifestyle, as with more funds and a presumably larger house we could have the kinds of parties that were impossible in the past. However at this point in life sex or sexual fantasies are not even among my top concerns or priorities as just knowing we could be financially comfortable in old age would give me greater satisfaction.

So with apologies to the great Cyndi Lauper, but sometimes money doesn't change everything.

D

deleted627832

I've been married to the same women over 30 years and at this point nothing will change that other than death. So just coming into wealth is not going to make me go the trophy wife, arm candy route and dump her for something decades younger like so many of those in the top 1% do. So the same sex life I have now would continue. The only minor change might occur only if we decided to get back into the lifestyle, as with more funds and a presumably larger house we could have the kinds of parties that were impossible in the past. However at this point in life sex or sexual fantasies are not even among my top concerns or priorities as just knowing we could be financially comfortable in old age would give me greater satisfaction.

So with apologies to the great Cyndi Lauper, but sometimes money doesn't change everything.
Agreed i've been married 40 years. My only sexual fantasies would be with my wife. For me my sex life might get better. Because we could get all the children and grand children out of the house or, better yet.... move away.

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My sexual fantasies would still be the same. Wife and I would continue to be married and like motion would get a bigger house and probably entertain more. With a billion though I would go to Kansas and but one of the decommissioned Middle silos for sale,refurbish it and that would be our vacation home.

Made in Sweden

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

It sounds like your wife is a very lucky woman.

Reactions: Motion-of-the-Ocean

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd buy an exotic sports car using as criteria a special formula. For every inch I feel I'm lacking in dick size would equate to 100 horsepower. I would then show you my stable of Bugatti Veyrons. :cool:

iu
iu
iu

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looks like normal married guys answered this question. I'd change some minor things in my life. Give to local charities in my area. Give very big tips when dinning out,, etc.. Lastly for myself a fling with some hot woman for a week if I can last that long at a nice resort every few months. Hey, I'm a man with some man desires.

D

deleted1074483

as others have said not sure 'sex' would change, unless you're planning to use the new found wealth to buy in and satisfy your desires - either true rentboys/girls or by just splashing the cash to attract those who'd do things for money??

Depends on what you want from your 'sex' i guess - if its a true intimate mutual relationship, then money shouldn't matter at all - if its just to get your rocks off, then go for it i guess??

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It sounds like your wife is a very lucky woman.

Thank you, but I've always felt like the lucky one as I can't imagine getting through some of those decades without her by my side. The fact she's always been into sex and wants to satisfy me has only been the cherry on top :).

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I can think of several things I'd want to change if I woke up tomorrow having won a billion dollars.
I'd buy myself a home in a warm climate, to escape the long and cold winters of Denmark. I'd also make sure to share this enormous win with people I care for, in hope to make their lives easier, at least financially.
Not sure if having vast amounts of money would make that much of a difference to my sex life though (not that I currently have much of a sex life to speak of) so strongly suspect I'd still be a bit of a wanker, literally speaking.

Serpentlike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would be having more sex, due to more free time and do it in more places, due to constantly traveling. And hopefully get to try out more partners. I would keep my wealth level a secret.