Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There are people that have been in my life that I wish that I could have seen nude or at least their genitals. For instance there is a friend of my uncle's that I would like to see his pecker just to see how big it really is. My mom has a hot redhead friend that I would to see naked. Honestly I would like to lay with her. These are just two of many others but I will save those for another day. Tell me what are your people whom you like to see naked. It maybe even more than just seeing them in the buff. If I can find pictures of these people will add them.

There have been many dozens of women in my life that I would have loved to see naked. Co workers at part-time jobs, college classmate, co-workers at full time jobs, casual acquaintances, friends of friends, etc.
Essentially every beautiful woman I've ever met! :D

Reactions: ronin001
I've seen naked most of the people that I've ever wanted to already and some that I wish I could unsee. The only ones that I still ponder are the ones that exist in professional spaces where it's just a big no-no for me and I will never go there, ever.

I pretty much want to see every woman naked, even ones with bodies I don't think are that attractive, just to see what qualities they have. I especially want to see a few women I've known for years, some over 20 years, naked. I especially really bad want to see their pussies and clits, I always wonder which of my female friends, my girl friends, have large clits and cum like beasts in bed.

Aside of a fimeww acquaintances eoth legendary big dick reputation, I have had a ton of girl-friends I had loved to see naked. Luckily as a lot of them were in art school and into modeling I've seen my fair share of them naked over the years, at least through pictures. Nevertheless there are some very honorable mentions outside of this collective I'm starting to realize I'll probably never see naked, and that sucks...

Reactions: lapdog2001
I have a distant friend who always is with women who are definitely our of his class... I know he is not famous or rich. I am curious if he is hung like a horse.... to explain everything.