Younger coworker

Str7_guy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a high responsibility and needed to appoint a deputy. He is younger than me and super good at his job. We hit it off from day one.
He eventually told me he is bi and has a bf.
We have become close friends especially over last year or so. We talked about how you don't cover up in spas in Europe.
Well, this summer we had a chance to go to Asia and went to spa naked together. It was nice and very chill. I didn't get a sexual vibe though there is always some electricity there.
I should say I am old enough to be his father and he grew up with a single mother and doesn't even know who his father is.
Anyway, we hang out a lot and I noticed there is a lot of eye contact and some casual touching of legs if sitting close.
I invited him to stay with me recently and we discussed prior relationships.
We sat facing each other and he spread his legs wide and casually adjusted from time to time. I copied him some of the time.
We were not wearing shoes and I noticed him wiggle his toes and then stretch out very close to my feet. I did same but stopped short of actually touching his feet.
We talked thru a disagreement we had had and. I said his friendship is very important to me. He just looked away safely and said likewise.
Since then we get on even better, more tenderly.
Any thoughts, what's going on here?
A friend suggested he is sapiosexual with father issues. Clearly not looking for hookup or BF

I needed a deputy. He's younger and super good at his job. This summer went to Asia and a spa naked together. It was nice. I am old enough to be his father. He grew up with a single mother and doesn't know who's father. We hang out a lot. I invited him to stay with me recently and we discussed prior relationships. Since then we get on even better, more tenderly. Any thoughts? A friend suggested he is sapiosexual with father issues. Clearly not looking for hookup or BF
How did your friend come to a "father issues" conclusion without any evidence of such? Your deputy's prior relationships are not relevant to the work place. Were you my boss I'd see you as a person who is extremely nosy and all up in my personal business. You and your employee are well matched professionally. Are you looking for a hook up? If so, find one with someone else.

Thanks for your comments. A couple of things: we only began sharing personal things after he no longer reported to me. We are simple colleagues now and friends outside of work. I was more intrigued by the crotch grabbing and footsie stuff as that was kind of a first for me. He is happy with his BF and that's great. That's not what either of us is looking for. Perhaps he is just very demonstrative when relaxed but I wondered if he was hoping I'd respond differently or what.

As a younger guy with daddy issues who only dates men old enough to be my father, I don't know how your friend came up with either opinion. There's clearly an intimate and romantic air between you two that's been blossoming over time. This read like the first act of a love story. There's no indication from any of this context that he's either sapiosexual or suffering from daddy issues, it just sounds like you two are innocently playing the part of friends before an inevitable physical episode happens.

Thanks for your insight. It is certainly extremely homoerotic and beautiful in a kind of innocent way. I think we both know if and when something happens the innocence is lost. I am enjoying the moment with him now. TBH we have been relaxed nude together at spa which neither of us easily does. I'm happy to keep it at that and keep this warm feeling between us. And if the inevitable happens, well then it was inevitable