Younger guy with older guy

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Trulybig, I love your name/handle. I have a story of my first male to male experience (actually my only) that recently occurred and I want to confess it to someone anonymously. I am a young guy (not going to share my age but I am an adult) and had no sexual experience. I have dated girls my age but kissing goodnight is about as far as it has gone for me or once feeling a girl up on the side of her bra. Yes, of course in gym class showers or some other situations I have also seen guy’s nude. The few ones that are well-endowed do get my attention visually and I am fascinated about penis size (why I visit this site). It is hard to debate that a big limp penis looks impressive and with potential to be even more huge. However, anything has been sort of a glancing look and thought for me more than anything else .You know the rule-you are not supposed to look.

About myself? I am medium build, shy in personality, and a small to average penis at best. I have one that maybe is a somewhat small soft but grows to about 5 ½ long and average thickness.

My parents moved into this new development of small homes and our backyard faces a preserve forest with another house to our left also facing the preserve and to the right is the end of the street. Since it is a somewhat new development there is no fence between the houses to the left. When we moved in we met the next door neighbor who was out back and he is an older man I am going to say maybe in his 50’s. He was not unfriendly but kind of a private person where you could tell after some conversation it was just polite talk but not real involved. Nevertheless, there were several times during the first few weeks where if I was in the backyard or walking our dog we might wave to each other. Sometimes I would see the same woman with him and other times not. I was uncertain if it was his wife because often it seemed like just one car and not seeing anyone but him if at all.

It was an early Saturday morning my parents had gone out of town on a business trip and I was being lazy about walking the dog. I was texting on my phone and thought I would let her out back. That was an error as she ran off to possibly go on the neighbor’s lawn. I rushed out and turned the corner to see our next door neighbor standing on a ladder painting his open porch top wall. He was turned to the side and his head was above the porch so he couldn’t see me. But, what was the most amazing, exciting, and took my breath away was he was painting in the nude and had the biggest soft penis I could ever wish I had. It hung a good thick 7” and you could tell it was perfectly soft because he was uncircumcised and the skin rested over the head. I had an instant erection and quietly took a photo being very quiet. I stood and just stared but then got scared he might eventually see me. So, I silently backed off and went in to get a dog treat to lure my pet without saying a word. By the way,. I’ve attached the picture but don’t worry he said it is fine without a face. So, you ask how he knows about it? That’s the real story I will get to.

I ran back into our house and my bedroom quickly to masturbate with the most intense excitement I think I have ever sexually felt. I started jacking off looking at the picture of his huge penis trying to imagine it was mine. I knew I would be confident with girls if I had a penis like his because it would overwhelm and impress any girl and I’d also be proud to be naked in front of other guys. I felt a penis like that if mine I would rule the world. I was so fascinated also wondering how big it must be erect. I tried to compare my erect penis size with his soft one looking at the picture and taking a ruler and trying to determine exactly that size he had. Of course with a picture it was a challenge but no doubt my erection was no match even for his soft penis. Not even close. I came pretty quickly and honestly felt a little shame too on how seeing him naked had impacted me. I never thought about my sexuality toward men but no doubt seeing his big penis had me stimulated more than anything I had ever experienced.

Later that early evening I walked the dog and our neighbor was out by his front mailbox. “Hey he said to me I am doing some painting in my back and would you mind helping me tomorrow and I can pay you for the time. I think because of what I saw I now wanted to know him better. I told him I would be glad to help. That evening I was so excited I masturbated again..

The next morning as planned, I put on some old clothes, and knocked on his door. “OK, good, he said, and we walked around back. He only had some jogging shorts on but once we were in the back he told me that he recommends that the paint is difficult to wash out and it is best to frequently rinse. He had a ladder and asked me to paint the porch ceiling with a long roller. It was not that easy and the paint would sort of dribble so you would get flakes on your head and clothes. Now I got wny he had done this the day before in the nude.

Attachments

We had painted (and it was also hot out) and he said we should wash off. “You’re not shy are you” he asked. “I would suggest we take off our clothes to rinse off with the hose.” Well of course I was shy and embarrassed knowing how my penis would look like a thimble next to his massive manhood. He didn’t hesitate to remove his clothes and stood there holding the hose rinsing his body off like taking a shower. I tried my best not to stare but now I had a much closer look and for an older guy he had a really good body and of course that massive dangling cock. He acted like I wouldn’t notice anything unusual. “Here “he handed me the hose and I couldn’t think of a way to get out of stripping so I tried to act bold and cool like not embarrassed or bothered. But, I was because my penis was shriveled from maybe being nervous or maybe the cold water as soon as I felt it. The contrast of our naked bodies was ridiculous. And, then the unthinkable happened. I could feel myself getting erect just from seeing his penis up close. I tried to quickly hide it but he laughed seeing it and my reaction. “Something exciting you?” I must have turned all shades of red. I stammered no or who knows what. He smiled and with an assuring voice said “Don’t worry I am use to that reaction to the big boy, I have had it all my life. And, I saw you yesterday get a good look too, no worries.” I was caught, he had seen me looking and maybe taking the picture. I was embarrassed but his knowing smile and nonchalant voice about his “big boy” also eased the situation. Not much more was said right at that moment. However, even with hosing ourselves some paint didn’t come off.

Come inside he instructed. I followed him inside and he headed to the bathroom. He had one of those double headed large showers and turned them on. We need to rinse this paint off or you will never get it off for days. With that he stripped once again and stepped in. I stood there and he kind of barked very direct, get in here. Again, I felt compelled and perhaps even intentionally wanted to undress and get in the shower. I think you know where this is headed but it all was like this step by step quick process. He turned his back to me and asked that I scrub his shoulders and back with this loofah type brush which I did. Then he did the same in reverse for me. When I turned around he was now closer to me of course and our penises were in proximity of one another. I looked down and the difference in our penis sizes hanging there were like two different sexes to me. Surprising me, he reached out and soaped my penis and balls then jacking my cock while looking directly at me. He chuckled and said, “Go on” nodding for me to do the same to his penis. He handed me the soap and I reached out and for the first time held another man’s penis. I loved the feeling in my hand although it felt a lot different than mine. First it was soft and because of his long length it was somewhat heavy yet very pliable like putty. I wasn’t sure what you were supposed to do with the foreskin and I was truly surprised with how easily it slid back and forth as I gingerly tested how it worked. By this time I was hard as a rock yet my little erection could not match what I held in my hand. I pulled on it and again was surprised how it would stretch which mine was almost a bit painful it I pulled on it because it didn’t stretch much. My pulling on his I could now feel the penis growing and soon it stuck almost straight out at me. It was massive. It was fascinating and humbling to see at the same time. The warm water made the feeling very relaxing as well. We jacked each other and it was so exciting that I didn’t last long. When I started shooting my spurts he took his penis off my hand and jacked it cumming on my cock. I am not sure I liked that though and was glad we were in the shower. We rinsed off and it was like nothing ever happened after that.

I want to suck his cock and wonder if this desire is because I want to humble myself more or simply find it fascinating to try. Nothing else has happened yet. I am not sure he wants a guy to suck his cock because he told me many women have always wanted to have sex with him. I am attaching the pic which he said was fine because no face and he is very proud (as he says) of his big member. He told me women love it. I believe him! But, then what occurred with us in the shower is equally confusing.

Its always a time of discovery and while mates do stuff real things only happen outside your comfort area, well, some stuff, so, good luck with you maybe discovering something new about yourself and your older neighbour. He obviously wasnt afraid to jack you off, and him shooting his load over your cock was a sign he likes you - in effect marking his territory. It sounds like it could be the start of a voyage of discovery.

We had painted (and it was also hot out) and he said we should wash off. “You’re not shy are you” he asked. “I would suggest we take off our clothes to rinse off with the hose.” Well of course I was shy and embarrassed knowing how my penis would look like a thimble next to his massive manhood. He didn’t hesitate to remove his clothes and stood there holding the hose rinsing his body off like taking a shower. I tried my best not to stare but now I had a much closer look and for an older guy he had a really good body and of course that massive dangling cock. He acted like I wouldn’t notice anything unusual. “Here “he handed me the hose and I couldn’t think of a way to get out of stripping so I tried to act bold and cool like not embarrassed or bothered. But, I was because my penis was shriveled from maybe being nervous or maybe the cold water as soon as I felt it. The contrast of our naked bodies was ridiculous. And, then the unthinkable happened. I could feel myself getting erect just from seeing his penis up close. I tried to quickly hide it but he laughed seeing it and my reaction. “Something exciting you?” I must have turned all shades of red. I stammered no or who knows what. He smiled and with an assuring voice said “Don’t worry I am use to that reaction to the big boy, I have had it all my life. And, I saw you yesterday get a good look too, no worries.” I was caught, he had seen me looking and maybe taking the picture. I was embarrassed but his knowing smile and nonchalant voice about his “big boy” also eased the situation. Not much more was said right at that moment. However, even with hosing ourselves some paint didn’t come off.

Come inside he instructed. I followed him inside and he headed to the bathroom. He had one of those double headed large showers and turned them on. We need to rinse this paint off or you will never get it off for days. With that he stripped once again and stepped in. I stood there and he kind of barked very direct, get in here. Again, I felt compelled and perhaps even intentionally wanted to undress and get in the shower. I think you know where this is headed but it all was like this step by step quick process. He turned his back to me and asked that I scrub his shoulders and back with this loofah type brush which I did. Then he did the same in reverse for me. When I turned around he was now closer to me of course and our penises were in proximity of one another. I looked down and the difference in our penis sizes hanging there were like two different sexes to me. Surprising me, he reached out and soaped my penis and balls then jacking my cock while looking directly at me. He chuckled and said, “Go on” nodding for me to do the same to his penis. He handed me the soap and I reached out and for the first time held another man’s penis. I loved the feeling in my hand although it felt a lot different than mine. First it was soft and because of his long length it was somewhat heavy yet very pliable like putty. I wasn’t sure what you were supposed to do with the foreskin and I was truly surprised with how easily it slid back and forth as I gingerly tested how it worked. By this time I was hard as a rock yet my little erection could not match what I held in my hand. I pulled on it and again was surprised how it would stretch which mine was almost a bit painful it I pulled on it because it didn’t stretch much. My pulling on his I could now feel the penis growing and soon it stuck almost straight out at me. It was massive. It was fascinating and humbling to see at the same time. The warm water made the feeling very relaxing as well. We jacked each other and it was so exciting that I didn’t last long. When I started shooting my spurts he took his penis off my hand and jacked it cumming on my cock. I am not sure I liked that though and was glad we were in the shower. We rinsed off and it was like nothing ever happened after that.

I want to suck his cock and wonder if this desire is because I want to humble myself more or simply find it fascinating to try. Nothing else has happened yet. I am not sure he wants a guy to suck his cock because he told me many women have always wanted to have sex with him. I am attaching the pic which he said was fine because no face and he is very proud (as he says) of his big member. He told me women love it. I believe him! But, then what occurred with us in the shower is equally confusing.

Very exciting story!
I can tell you that this man does like men, because everything that happened in the bathroom with a straight man would never have happened if it weren't for money.

Reactions: Nomdean