Your dick in a museum

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Supposedly Rasputin's penis is on display in a museum...it was preserved in a jar and the thing is like 8 inches long and thick lol, based on historical evidence I guess he was a womanizer.....he truly is one of the most bizarre men in history.

Attachments

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Supposedly Rasputin's penis is on display in a museum...it was preserved in a jar and the thing is like 8 inches long and thick lol, based on historical evidence I guess he was a womanizer.....he truly is one of the most bizarre men in history.

I'd love to have my penis in a jar in a museum and have it on display for everyone to look at. I know, that's not normal, but I would cut it all off in a heartbeat, if I could have it in a jar next to Rasputin's amazing penis.

I know I know, I need help!

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kind of hard to say if it is his...could even be fake for all we know. Have you ever seen the mummified "mermaids" from the early 20th century lol.
I wouldn't cut it off until your death than you can have it added to the museums collection with your photo next to it lol.

I'd love to have my penis in a jar in a museum and have it on display for everyone to look at. I know, that's not normal, but I would cut it all off in a heartbeat, if I could have it in a jar next to Rasputin's amazing penis.

I know I know, I need help!

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Kind of hard to say if it is his...could even be fake for all we know. Have you ever seen the mummified "mermaids" from the early 20th century lol.
I wouldn't cut it off until your death than you can have it added to the museums collection with your photo next to it lol.

It's not fake, I do know that much. If I was guaranteed my penis would go in the same phallic museum as Rasputin, I'd cut it off tomorrow. I'd be immortalized, living vicariously in a jar...
But then I wouldn't have anything to take pictures of to post here. Haha

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there are some videos on the internet with guys chopping off their own cocks and dissecting their testicles....that has to be fake because it would impossibly painful and 2 who in their right mind would do such a thing to themselves lol.

It's not fake, I do know that much. If I was guaranteed my penis would go in the same phallic museum as Rasputin, I'd cut it off tomorrow. I'd be immortalized, living vicariously in a jar...
But then I wouldn't have anything to take pictures of to post here. Haha

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think there are some videos on the internet with guys chopping off their own cocks and dissecting their testicles....that has to be fake because it would impossibly painful and 2 who in their right mind would do such a thing to themselves lol.

I have seen pics of guys who have had their penis and testicles removed, I guess for sex change reasons. Something about it turns me on and I've fantasized about doing it.
I don't want a sex change though.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LMAO these guys were doing it to themselves...and you should not be fantasizing about removing an organ, wtf is that seriously lol.

I have seen pics of guys who have had their penis and testicles removed, I guess for sex change reasons. Something about it turns me on and I've fantasized about doing it.
I don't want a sex change though.

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
LMAO these guys were doing it to themselves...and you should not be fantasizing about removing an organ, wtf is that seriously lol.

I couldn't do the surgery myself, but the thought of having it done professionally is exciting to me. Chaz Bono wants to have a sex change and needs a penis, but I'd rather have it in a jar in a museum for everyone to see. And yes I am serious.

Did you hear about the guy who had his penis cut off by his wife, and she ground it up in the garbage disposal?

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are one twisted individual...I am not going to keep asking why you want to remove your reproductive organ because I will never grasp the thought process that is going on in your mind. I am going to leave it at that wife grinding up the cock in the garbage disposal is mentally ill, both of them.

This happened in Germany, Meiwes case, and this guy put a post on craigslist looking for an individual who was willing to be killed for cannibalistic purposes and someone contacted him. Long story short the guy was charged with murder but got away as there was consent.

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

I wouldn't want any photo and it doesn't matter if anyone knew it was mine.

You are one twisted individual...I am not going to keep asking why you want to remove your reproductive organ because I will never grasp the thought process that is going on in your mind. I am going to leave it at that wife grinding up the cock in the garbage disposal is mentally ill, both of them.

This happened in Germany, Meiwes case, and this guy put a post on craigslist looking for an individual who was willing to be killed for cannibalistic purposes and someone contacted him. Long story short the guy was charged with murder but got away as there was consent.

I'm not defending it as anything normal at all, I can only tell you that the thought of cutting it off and displaying it in a jar is really is exciting to me.
It really isn't harming anyone.
I doubt that I could find a Dr. to cut it off for me though : (

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There was a guy in Malawi who was trying to sell a penis that he had cut off someone. He advertised it on his billboard as large fresh human penis @ .99/lb. :eek:

Attachments