Your feeling for unwrapping a larger than average dick?

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In most cases a guy's endowment is a total surprise for you when you unwrapp it the first time unless you saw already a huge bulge or exchanged dick pics beforehand lol....

So does it make you happy and proud if you realize that your guy is larger than an average dick or you couldn't care less as long as he's mr. right for you in every other way...?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The excitement comes when we get down to business and we discover we're sexually compatible.

When I used to have casual sex I discovered that some guys with big dicks have absolutely No Idea how to use one to please a woman. So for me, the simple fact that it is big doesn't really get me going.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So does it make you happy and proud if you realize that your guy is larger than an average dick
See... I think this wording is harmful to society, and most people do it. A man is NOT his penis, and I'm not likely to meet Tom Thumb, so the man had better be larger than the average penis. Now as far as the question you intended to ask, when a man shows me his dick for the first time, why would I be proud of it? It isn't mine, and he didn't earn it. I'm proud of my dude's perfect ass because his extensive experience in manual labor and his hard work sculpted it. Actually, it's more accurate to say I'm proud of HIM, and one of the several reasons (a lesser one, at that) is his beautiful backside. I'm happy to see any erection, honestly. Like @Tight_N_Juicy wrote, the real excitement comes from finding out how well matched we are, and how much pleasure we can exchange, and in how many ways. I was already happy and proud, or he wouldn't be showing me his dick in the first place. But that's just me.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't get why I'd be proud of his dick. It's not like I planted it, watered it, nurtured it and entered it in the county fair where it won first place. And happy? Not so much. Big dicks tend to lead to bladder infections for me, so happiness isn't my first thought.

But if the sexual chemistry is good and the man is awesome, his penis is the only one I crave regardless of the first unwrapping; the subsequent unwrappings are where the real joy arises. And my pride is in the amount of pleasure I can give and take from that man.