Your first night with a new man?

lovinglife

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So by some turn of events (either a series of dates, or a meeting at a bar) you are with a new man that you havent had sex with yet. Would you prefer that first night be just whatever happens or would you rather he asked what works well for you?

I agree. Just let things happen and see how the chemistry flows between the two of us.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sort of go with the flow myself. I find if a guy asks too many questions about what I want that I take that as a sign of weakness - that he doesn't have much of a clue. Of course, over controlling is pretty bad in my book as well. Let's just have fun and see where it goes.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I dunno... I like him to respect me enough to not try to get into my pants on the first date. So it could go one of these ways:
a) He asks me what I want/where I want the night to go;
b) He makes a move for my pants, and I politely say no, and he is fine with that; or
c) He waits for me to make the move, and doesn't mind if I don't make one on the first date.

lovinglife

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dunno... I like him to respect me enough to not try to get into my pants on the first date. So it could go one of these ways:
a) He asks me what I want/where I want the night to go;
b) He makes a move for my pants, and I politely say no, and he is fine with that; or
c) He waits for me to make the move, and doesn't mind if I don't make one on the first date.
This isnt necessarily a first date scenario, just a first time in bed together scenario. This could be months of dating done.
I'm a bit controlling so I end up telling them what I want before he might ask.
I like you :p

I definitely understand the women saying that it shows a lack of confidence/experience (I am not experienced, which is why I ask this here as I am not confident).

I am just the kind of person that is very easygoing (not quite a doormat, but very receptive) and always wants the absolute best for other people... so I want to learn the little things that will give the girl an unforgettable experience.

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the 1st time you have to just go with the flow. If I could give advice to a guy I'd say just be relaxed and confident and don't overthink it.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I take cues from new partners based on what they do to me. I assume I may reciprocate anything done to me, and hope he catches on that he should do anything I'm doing to him. I don't like a whole lot of questions up front about what I like. Try something. If I don't stop you and moan or whimper, you're on the right track.

Twistbarbie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I take cues from new partners based on what they do to me. I assume I may reciprocate anything done to me, and hope he catches on that he should do anything I'm doing to him. I don't like a whole lot of questions up front about what I like. Try something. If I don't stop you and moan or whimper, you're on the right track.

I got asked if I was in pain :biggrin1: I guess he is a little inexperienced

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This isnt necessarily a first date scenario, just a first time in bed together scenario. This could be months of dating done.

Yeah, I meant first date / first time about to get intimate. All in all, I just want him to respect me. I don't care how it plays out...as long as he is respectful of me and my wishes and the pace that I want to take it.

lottie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As we would already know each other really well and in a relationship by the time we got it on, then it's just about enjoying each other. If the person needed directions or reassurances throughout the process, I'd soon loose interest. Fortunately I've not experienced this, maybe because these same sort of traits would have shown outside of the bedroom, so we wouldn't have progressed to the level of ever having sex.

crazyforthickness

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Honestly I would love to just have things flow. I think it's a super turn off when a guy is questioning everything. If you're doing something I don't like I'll let you know!