Your guy is/was bisexual...

MarkGerard

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ladies, your thoughts on male bisexuality. Answers can be purely opinion or your own and/or others' experiences.

Please select all that apply. Feel free to use these as talking points.

A) Break up because he's a cheater and queer to boot.
B) Get him tested.
C) See this as a non-issue as long as he loves you, remains monogamous and meets your needs.
D) Be turned on--no matter what you tell him to his face.
E) Introduce him to a best gay friend
F) Seriously consider MFM or MMF.
G) Of course, my guy is bi, silly!
H) It depends how serious our relationship is.
I) I have fun with women. Why can't he have fun with men?
J) I'm the only one who swings in our relationship
K) Was he a top or a bottom?
L) MM is disgusting
M) MM is so HOT!

C, but that's because we're in a monogamous relationship.

A would only apply for the first part, because it wouldn't matter what the gender was for whomever he cheated on me with. I have no tolerance for that fuckery. If he wanted to change the parameters of our relationship, he could discuss it with me first and I'm sure we could come to an agreement/understanding.

I've had an ex cheat on me who insisted they were hetero. He shrugged off multiple conversations of "Hey, if you want or need anything different in our relationship, what is it, we can figure it out". Instead of actually communicating, they were a cheating scumbag. I've had a fairly wide variety of relationships, I'm not overly bothered by the idea of me not meeting all the needs of a single individual. I would rather come to an understanding/agreement, have my sweetie be happy, and continue having a very honest relationship.

Reactions: fluffychocolate

MarkGerard

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
C, but that's because we're in a monogamous relationship.

A would only apply for the first part, because it wouldn't matter what the gender was for whomever he cheated on me with. I have no tolerance for that fuckery. If he wanted to change the parameters of our relationship, he could discuss it with me first and I'm sure we could come to an agreement/understanding.

I've had an ex cheat on me who insisted they were hetero. He shrugged off multiple conversations of "Hey, if you want or need anything different in our relationship, what is it, we can figure it out". Instead of actually communicating, they were a cheating scumbag. I've had a fairly wide variety of relationships, I'm not overly bothered by the idea of me not meeting all the needs of a single individual. I would rather come to an understanding/agreement, have my sweetie be happy, and continue having a very honest relationship.

I appreciate your frankness. :)

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I theorize that all people have at least some mild attraction to their own gender.
So a partner of mine having some attracts to someone of their own gender isn't a big deal to me.

I see it thusly:
A M/F couple is committed.
He likes blonde hair. She is a raven headed beauty.
He is monogamous, even when blondes are around.

How would this be different if I said men rather than blondes?