Your ideal lover

joeice345

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So if you could design your lover, what would he be like? We all know he'd be wealthy, spoil you rotten, exciting, educated, have a great sense of humor, charming, and romantic. What else?

Height?
Age?
Hair Color?
Cock length?
Girth?
Circumcised or not?
Bedroom talents?

xX_Sarah_Xx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My ideal lover definitely does not need to be wealthy or spoil me rotten. I'm not saying I'm not enjoying a surprise, but I'm my own woman and I hate needy people. More important is him being honest and respectful, not just towards me but towards the world and people in general. Plus, assertiveness. I need to have the feeling he can handle me.

Height: Ideally, above 1m85, but I wouldn't turn an interesting guy down for not being above 1m80, he has to be taller than me. At 1m85 I can still wear heels easily, too.

Hair color: Doesn't really matter, but I usually don't go for blonde guys. I don't know why, but I really like guys with their hair cropped really short. (Don't know how to say this in English). It's hot! And a 2 or 3 days old beard, that's nicely trimmed. Yum. ^_^

Cock lenght and girth: Doesn't really matter, it's the overall look that I have to like. And the way he uses it :) Ideally, I would say no pencil cock, but I would definitely not turn a guy I like down for having one! How much I like the cock is really more about how much I like the guy. I can't put a lenght or a girth on that. I wouldn't be able to "rank" the cocks of guys I've been with from small to big, I don't compare. (Unlike most guys, it seems ;-) )
No micropenis though. That would just be weird.

Uncircumcised, but clean, of course. Goes for overall hygiene.

Bedroom talents: someone that reads my signs. The best guys in bed are the ones that know when they're going too fast without me having to say anything about it, that back off or take it slower, or that seem to know when I really want to feel them inside of me but take it slower anyways. When they pay attention to the way I breathe or tense up or the way my eyes widen and use that info to make it even better. Also, when I say "don't stop", when they don't stop doing exactly what they're doing. There's usually a reason why a person says this but not all dudes seem to get that.
Guys that are assertive in bed.
It's not a bad thing when they know how to eat pussy, too :biggrin1:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I made a list once. I could never fill it completely. Instead I fell in love with a guy who made me forget the list.

I thought about that list a few years ago and how completely silly it was.