Your insight about little

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes cute baby animals are very popular.

There is a whole industry very profitable about everything baby..It triggers a nurturing response in the brain of most of us..it is "cute"..but those in nature are vulnerable to be eaten as easy pray..as we can see in the Animal Planet nature programs and etc food industry, hunting guys all killing young cows, bambi, nemo, and other cute animals.

They are cute, we shelter and care for some and we kill and eat others. I can do both.

Now if we were about little cocks: nope, not my thing, one way or the other, to have around to care or to eat. Nope!

D_Ming_Vais

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well Gisella, you have to draw a line between a hunter and a killer. A hunter embraces nature and never kills too many or young whereas a killer, which you have put in hunter category, kills no matter what and is in nature for destruction only.

As for small cocks, my intention was not talking about cocks when i started the thread but as you mentioned them, what is small for you? I have always wondered what women refer to when they say small. To make it more specific, am i for example, in the range of small?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well Gisella, you have to draw a line between a hunter and a killer. A hunter embraces nature and never kills too many or young whereas a killer, which you have put in hunter category, kills no matter what and is in nature for destruction only.

As for small cocks, my intention was not talking about cocks when i started the thread but as you mentioned them, what is small for you? I have always wondered what women refer to when they say small. To make it more specific, am i for example, in the range of small?

We are talking about animals..in nature they have natural predators and some are hunted, there is regulation for hunters, predators are doing what they know what to do by nature..Now cute baby animals die (that is my point) by different manners and situation.

About the subject of small cock, I already said is not my thing, period.I talk about large cocks and that is it.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't want to look at your peen *sigh*. Some men make me so tired. Don't know if your peen is small, but when you seek out opinions on it, it makes me feel that you're a small minded human being. And I don't find small minded human beings appealing at all.

Last edited:

D_Ming_Vais

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Shit, i wanted to bring a smile to people's dial by these animals. Subject has been brought to penis size by somebody and i answered and now i am small minded. Sorry girls i am speechless.

I appologise Mickey, u were right.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'll give you points for starting the topic of "please look at my small cock pics" in a very new and extremely strange way, but it all boils down to you wanting women to look at your penis. Fail.

D_Ming_Vais

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If my intention had been using this thread to ask women about my size, i would have opened it directly here not to everything else part. As i said before i just wanted to give people a smile by asking a question that will piss everyone off and then one would see the pics and smile. That was all, the thread has been turned into a small dick discussion by the first woman that replied, her answer triggered the long time curiousity in my mind about what women mean when they say small actually and after asking the question i ended with giving an example to be specific and i used myself for it. Then i have been called names and now it is a fail.

One can check all my posts on this website, have i ever been disrespectful to anyone or tried to look for wank fodder? i have a ruler and my eyes and also i can search what is small and what isnt and decide for mysefl, why should i need your opinion about me? I asked a general question but u were far from even to comprehend that.

i have already asked for deactivation of my account in order not to be in the same place with the small minded anyway but i guess i had to say these before i leave.

FAIL

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow, didn't take much did it.

As lovingit points out, you did ask. It's too late now, but I am one of many women who do not click links when a man says, "hey, look at this and tell me what you think".

Oh, well. Now I'm really tired.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About once a year I get brave and click on a link. This was almost that time, but I'm glad I didn't.