MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*blink* i don't know how to answer this one.

smexy-times with womangs have always lead me to her place.

i have no one-off smexy times with dudes to compare.

one side... he could have a murder den set up at his house.
the flip... owner of said murder den would know where i live :eek:

classic cars have big bad seats :wink:

D_Ida_Ho

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

hmm great answer, seems to blow either way. (sad panda face)

And i just realized how much my username could affect this scenario lol

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer men who can host. I always text my best friend the guy's name and address.

I do that too on first dates, no matter how we met. I also text a face picture, and turn on my gps, and log into my Lattitudes app. Anyone on my buddy list with permissions can easily track my movements. I keep a stun gun in my purse, and a surefire flashlight. The light is for mounting on one of my pistols, but I almost never carry a pistol on a date unless we are going to a range as part of the evening.

Anyway, both are non-lethal defense weapons (the stun-gun and the flashlight). The flashlight is dangerously bright and can cause blindness. Every girl should be issued one with her first bra. It will never be confiscated at a checkpoint, won't kill anyone (might induce seizure in an epileptic) but can allow the user a chance to flee a fight. Unlike my stun gun, it doesn't require direct contact with the assailant; unlike pepper spray, it doesn't matter which way the wind blows. It sucks that these are things women have to consider when alone with men they don't know well.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never actually had a one-night stand. I guess it sounds kind of strange to some people, but I just never cared to do something like that. Oh, actually I have cared to do it, I just never brought myself to do it, if that makes any sense.

But just thinking about this I guess one of the reasons why is because I wouldn't know where to go: not my place because I don't want him to know where I live, and not his place because, well, that's just scary, and hotels and cars just make me feel cheap.

Glad I never had to make that decision, but still a nice fantasy.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've never actually had a one-night stand. I guess it sounds kind of strange to some people, but I just never cared to do something like that. Oh, actually I have cared to do it, I just never brought myself to do it, if that makes any sense.

But just thinking about this I guess one of the reasons why is because I wouldn't know where to go: not my place because I don't want him to know where I live, and not his place because, well, that's just scary, and hotels and cars just make me feel cheap.

Glad I never had to make that decision, but still a nice fantasy.

Personally, my one night stands aren't anything I regret, but I'm pretty content to keep them in the past. Right now I'm standing by the relationship roadside holding a sign that says, "Celibacy, Monogamy or Bust!"

hippyglass

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In general I like sex at my place better. Because:

Don't have to haul self to/from his place. I'm more comfortable. My toys & other stuff are here if I want them. I can kind of see/judge him in my space. I feel safer. I can take of my own physical needs better.

Not perfect, just what I prefer.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

So the only correct answer would be Hotel! (you pay or possibly both split the cost?) That would be my thoughts. I'm with ML on "not at his place" and my place would for sure be off limits. Gotta be a hotel. Of course! :wink:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm not into ONS. I guess if I was, I'd want his or her place. I don't like the idea of them knowing where I live. I'd carry a stun gun like AE just in case -- my fave is a brass knuckle stun gun. You put it around your knuckles and zap anyone who gets out of line. I got it after getting mugged at gunpoint a couple years back.

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
One night stand....hmm it's been a LOOOOONG time since I had one of those. Don't want him at my place. Surely don't want to go to his. Why waste $$$ on 30 minutes of foreplay and sex? I just want sex so let's fuck in the car somewhere just outside of town. That'll do it for me.

I must do this now. Haha gonna text a couple guys I know. See who's down to fuck later.