Your preferred positions for orgasm?

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ladies, how do you typically hold your body during orgasm? If you climax during intercourse, what position is most likely to make it happen? Is there another position that you prefer to be in when you climax, even though it's more difficult to get there?

Growing up I had the cultural stereotype that sex was overwhelmingly done in the man-on-top, missionary, position. (Other positions were quite acceptable, but seldom used.) In particular I thought that women tended to spread their legs wide at climax, wanting the penis deep inside. My wife and I were wedding-night virgins at age 23, and soon discovered that these cultural stereotypes (and others concerning sex) simply weren't accurate for us. When she orgasms she prefers her legs straight out, or knees partially raised. And definitely clamp her thighs together!

Her orgasms during intercourse are usually in an "inverted missionary" position: I am on the bottom, laying on my back; thighs open, perhaps knees raised. She is on top, laying on me full-length. Her legs are together and she uses her thighs and hip motions to work my erection to EXACTLY the place(s) where she wants it. When she climaxes she clamps her legs together and usually holds my penis just barely inside her.

What positions do other women prefer at orgasm?

Reactions: Gamel

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i don*t need contol...
for me as a sub bottom i need that HE controls depth, angle, rythm of his mighty strokes
Why did you quote a post over 2 years old? Also you can’t post in Ask a Woman. So that was a hypothetical question.

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm usually not attracted to narrow male bodies. However, I have very stiff hips, and always have had. Cowgirl is only comfortable for me with a man with a narrow body. Even so, it is usually just comfortable, not particularly stimulating for me.

But. I have written here about a partner who has skinny legs, and isn't my usual type, but whose erection fits me like a key in a lock. I actually really like being on top of him. With him, and only him (so far) that might be my new favorite.

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm usually not attracted to narrow male bodies. However, I have very stiff hips, and always have had. Cowgirl is only comfortable for me with a man with a narrow body. Even so, it is usually just comfortable, not particularly stimulating for me.

But. I have written here about a partner who has skinny legs, and isn't my usual type, but whose erection fits me like a key in a lock. I actually really like being on top of him. With him, and only him (so far) that might be my new favorite.

It's ironic that men with narrow hips have always been MY perfect fit.. Lol...im curvy with nice hips & larger size doesn't fit me well at all. Yes I like them lean & my love is the PERFECT fit for me in every way.

Taya

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have quite a few but most are different angles or styles of 3 basic positions.
Missionary, scissors and prone.

I discovered these pictures while I was looking for a position that I thought I wouldn't be able to describe with my rotten English. Now, I can preorder via message so that he knows what to do when I come home.

3_37_2.png

5_39_2.png

8_10_4.png

Doggy is good and I enjoy it. Albeit not as much as my partner. Done every time but rarely makes my leg tingle. And causes them to ejaculate too soon. I wonder why.

And this is the position that I mentioned at the top of my post. A favorite of mine but requires some serious size. If your partner is blessed, I'd suggest that you try it sometime. I think it's called Amazon.

1_9.png

Last edited: