Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: Taya and LaFemme

Taya

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I forgot about the top one. Used to love that.

I need to stop keeping tables next to the sofas, and so do my friends. LOL
I never did that or had it done to me. A few tried but proved to be too difficult. I think I need an NBA or NFL player.
Anything related to prone, definitely the speedbump positionwith legs closed, and I surrender.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never did that or had it done to me. A few tried but proved to be too difficult. I think I need an NBA or NFL player.
Anything related to prone, definitely the speedbump positionwith legs closed, and I surrender.
My history is mostly very tall, wide nerds with larger erections. The first to try that out was not that big though. Maybe 6'2"? This was before he became a gym rat, but he was a garbage man, therefore very strong.

Reactions: Taya

Taya

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My history is mostly very tall, wide nerds with larger erections. The first to try that out was not that big though. Maybe 6'2"? This was before he became a gym rat, but he was a garbage man, therefore very strong.
I am so envious in a way.

I have never been petite. Even when I was thin, I was heavy due to my bone structure. Add my torso and not a lot of guys can handle that mass. Lucky lucky you.

Big & Tall has been troubling my mind lately. I like lean and hung but lately, I have this recurring fantasy/dream of being with a really big guy who can handle me like a doll in bed. A basketball player maybe.

I'd really love to try these with a huuuuge guy. Or two. :mask: 9_9.png

9_11_2.png

10_18_4.png

Reactions: etrm and AlteredEgo