your self image.. what is....

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They're both the same for me! Seriously, I think my figure and legs look good, but I'm constantly working on them. I go to the gym sometimes twice a day! I know it's an addiction, but I just have to go. And then I worry about overworking them and crossing the line from toned to buff to muscular.

Sometimes I fret with my hair, but I think that's an eternal thing. I really, really want to cut it short, but it always worries me when I go to do it, and I chicken out.

If I had to point to a part of my body that I will never be friends with it would be my feet. I pamper, paint and pretty them up as much as I can, but I'm never satisfied. They just look like feet and refuse to bend to my will.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
1) The part of your body you are most confident about and why?

2) The part of your body you are most self conscious about and why?

Thanks.

My overall physique/face is actually good with me, I have no reason to be self-conscious..
.. except for my psoriasis and my crooked teeth I'm pretty happy with the way I look. Bigger tits wouldn't ruin my day, but I'm good with my itty-bitty's.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most confident, I love my butt, my hair, my eyes.

Least confident, my breasts are big and make me self conscious to a degree. There are times when I really wish I could hide them.

maconbacon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is sometimes amazing how many women with big natural breasts are self conscious about them. But then again... I am not the one carry in them around either so perhaps I should keep my observations to myself.. hah

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most confident, I love my butt, my hair, my eyes.

Least confident, my breasts are big and make me self conscious to a degree. There are times when I really wish I could hide them.

You could be me!

I think you're the first woman besides myself that thinks that way. It came to a head a few years ago at the beach when I was berated by this crazy woman apparently was trying to protect her family from my "hussiness" and shameless exposure.

I was wearing a one-piece at the time and a conservative one at that. With G cups you can only be so conservative. I guess being blonde with curves she figured I had work done. Who knows?

I wanted to cry. Then I got so angry I wanted to go punch her. I'm serious! I was livid! Last time I went to that beach.

Living on naproxen sodium and facing back surgery made me finally decide to prune the girls. It turned out to be one of the best health decisions I've ever made. I'm much happier with my figure and not afraid to go to the beach in a two-piece!

Not saying it's for everybody, but I'm so glad I got brave enough to pull the trigger. Strange that I'm hesitant about cutting my hair, huh?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You could be me!

I think you're the first woman besides myself that thinks that way. It came to a head a few years ago at the beach when I was berated by this crazy woman apparently was trying to protect her family from my "hussiness" and shameless exposure.

I was wearing a one-piece at the time and a conservative one at that. With G cups you can only be so conservative. I guess being blonde with curves she figured I had work done. Who knows?

I wanted to cry. Then I got so angry I wanted to go punch her. I'm serious! I was livid! Last time I went to that beach.

Living on naproxen sodium and facing back surgery made me finally decide to prune the girls. It turned out to be one of the best health decisions I've ever made. I'm much happier with my figure and not afraid to go to the beach in a two-piece!

Not saying it's for everybody, but I'm so glad I got brave enough to pull the trigger. Strange that I'm hesitant about cutting my hair, huh?

It's always been amazing to me that women seem to be the biggest judge of other women's bodies. Unless a man is being an ass or perv he normally doesn't make his feelings known.

I've taken to working out a lot. I consistently focus on my legs, back, shoulders, core... Okay everywhere! I'm so much stronger and healthier than I was. My core is still my weakest link and I can feel it when I'm doing certain abdominal workouts, delt rows, and dead lifts. Other women constantly ask me how I lift so much and I tell them it's because I push myself until I feel like I can't do anymore and then I push myself further. I know I have to have a strong core and strong muscles to have a healthy body.

I definitely don't want to have surgery because my back can't handle the strain. I realize that it's a possibility in my future but I'm doing everything I can to stay away from that. I think that you're really brave for having the surgery it's definitely something that I don't ever want to have to go through.

I cut my hair last year when it hit my tush and donated it to locks of love. It's almost mid back again, if you do something good with it cutting it will not seem so bad. :).

Last edited:

electricpeen

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Most happy with mah boobehs. They're small, super perky, handy, round, cute, and never a hassle.

Least happy with overall body shape. I'ma lean n' mean running machine, but I really wish I had more cushion and curves. Never feels like I have a woman's body. I'm also darn short so I have even less presence. :02:

I like my teeth, hair, and legs. I've never had braces and always have had pretty white, straight teeth. My hair follows the typical Asian stereotype. Soft, straight, easy to care for. My legs have always been very toned no matter what, so I don't feel shy about wearing short skirts on occasion to help my legs look a bit longer (which as a generally proportional 5'4" individual isn't the easiest thing).

I'm ambivalent about my face overall. I think I'm cute, ish, but I feel my features are very average, or girl next door. I've also been dealing with friggin acne since hitting my 20s, which has pissed me off to no end.

I dislike my tummy. Stretch marks from having a kid and some scars from surgery really don't look too good on my tummy given that I'm chubby (at the moment). It compounds to make me very self conscious of it. When I'm more toned, I give zero fucks what people think about the skin blemishes.

D_xxk05bth

Account Disabled
Media
i like my face, i think i can be cute or sexy or both with it, however i am problematic with my boobs, and i have a thing for big boobs on other gals, honestly i am also jealous about it.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm most comfortable with my smile. It's natural and it's typically the first thing people notice about me.

In my younger years, my teeth were very straight... "perfect bite" is what the Dentist would say. But as I've aged and gone through many stages of aging, my bottom teeth have shifted somewhat. So I am now considering...for the first time in my life... a retainer.. at the age of 50+. So in a way ... my smile is also the thing I am least comfortable with as well.

For my age.. I'm ok with what I've been given. Of course if I had a magic wand..... :smile:

Last edited:

xX_Sarah_Xx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1) The part of your body you are most confident about and why?

I'm most confident about my length, my long legs, my flat tummy, my ass, my waistline, my boobs, my face, my hair

2) The part of your body you are most self conscious about and why?

My feet. I don't like my feet. I'm tall so with that comes big feet. Unfortunately, shoe producers seem to forget about people with big feet. From the age of 14 or so I've always worn shoes that were a size too small or didn't fit around my toes. So now I've ended up with lumpy toes <_<
As Ellie, I pretty them up as much as possible but... they just stay ugly. :p

My knees and knuckles. I somehow have pretty large joints. Maybe that comes with being tall as well? I don't know, but I can never fit a ring over my finger. I have long fingers but my knuckles just seem to stick out? :p
Not in a creepy, anorexic way, but still. I notice it.

My complexion as well sometimes.