Your sense of smell

I don't think it's a cologne, aftershave or parfume that switches on arousal, though I do know the application of an excess or a stale, oxidized scent is a huge turn off....But rather the pheromones that a man exudes through his pores.

If behavior, looks, humor, personality "click" the down fall can be he just doesn't smell right to her nose.
It's the "chemistry" factor of the equation that is given a certain "mysticism" and taps into the more primitive hindbrain functions.

Simply put, never fuck someone who smells bad.

Yes. Yes I have. :)

My partner smells amazing. I've tried explaining it to him. Have you seen the series True Blood? I've told him that he smells like a fairy. :)

I love just smelling him after he's been at work all day and before he gets a shower. I love taking a nice deep sniff of his neck when I hug him. I have never smelt another man like the one I have now.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My sense of smell is a bit too sensitive. Yes, I can smell my man, and I love his smell when it's a good smell. There are times when he does not smell good, and he has the superpower to make other stuff not smell good. And there's the problem. It's a habit learned decades ago where I pick up something and smell it to see if it's fresh or not. Way too often I take a big whiff before taking a test smell. So, it's full frontal odorant! I've been knocked a few paces back many times doing that. You'd think I'd learn.

Not something that I can quantify, but yes, there have been some people who smelled so good it made me want to taste them, bite them, snuggle up to just inhale that good scent, etc

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I bought him a fragrance as a Christmas gift because he'd never owned a really fancy one. We chose one called Spice Bomb. Spicy, woody scents are fantastic on him. I've overheard some compliments, so I'm not the only one who likes it on him. He always smells good to me though, even when he's keeping me at bay and telling me he's nasty and wants to bathe.

He was filthy the first time we met in person. He was supposed to get a chance to wash up after his shift before we met up but that didn't work out. I remember the longer he took setting up his toiletries at my hotel, the more anxious and nervous I got. He kept telling me to stand clear because he had nasty, potentially toxic stuff on his clothes. But I was starting to freak out so I asked him to kiss me. He smelled like hot metal and raw nerves. I quite liked it. And having to touch only his lips and keep space between us made it hotter.

Renn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He smelled like hot metal and raw nerves.

That sounds... quite sexy, to be honest!

I have an ex who's natural sent drives me a bit crazy.

We're still friends, we broke up years ago, I'm still forever borrowing a fleece pullover of his because it oozes his particular fragrance and I've never been able to get enough of it. I wish I could bottle it!

D

deleted924715

I'm far quicker at noticing a wrong scent than a right one and I can't even describe what 'right' smells like. It can take me a while to realise that I am enjoying a man's scent but the discord from a scent that doesn't appeal to me is pretty instant. Aftershave is different, I make up my mind either way in a millisecond.

Reactions: 950483

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He teased me that he would wear pumpkin spice because it makes blonde white women go crazy. Truth is, I really like pumpkin spice!

So, jokes on him because if he had worn it I would have jumped his bones. Oh well.

Reactions: TexanStar

jaap_stam

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He teased me that he would wear pumpkin spice because it makes blonde white women go crazy. Truth is, I really like pumpkin spice!

So, jokes on him because if he had worn it I would have jumped his bones. Oh well.

Is the pumpkin spice thing true in the US? I hear a lot about it

Reactions: AlteredEgo