Your sexy ass

Party_Naked

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you love to have your ass admired,kissed,licked and played with?Do you also like to dress sexy to show off your ass?Ever like to tease by having a little of your crack exposed?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kissing is fine. Licking, not so much. I sometimes dress to accentuate the caboose, but not always. I usually wear a jacket when I'm have a meeting with a client or new contractor.

Showing crack? Like low cut jeans? Not this momma! Nope nope nope.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
^ Apparently "my & my partner" have been banned just shy of 5 posts.

As to the OP query ...

Do you love to have your ass admired, kissed, licked and played with?

To a degree, yes. Not that I have a choice in the matter, or shall I say, feel that I do at times. My boyfriend can get tunnel vision when it comes to particular parts of my body and my ass is certainly one of those parts. He's like a puppy who found the squeaky toy and can go for extended periods playing with it till it drives me crazy and I just have to rip it away from him.

Oh, and you forgot slap. A nice slap is welcome from time to time.

Do you also like to dress sexy to show off your ass?

Absolutely. I'm not exactly rockin' fab boobage but I do have nice bum. Since, like most woman, I'm highly critical of my own body (thank you American media) and tend to believe everything about it could be better, this is not an area however I agonize over. Honestly, I'm rather proud of it and wouldn't change a thing. My wardrobe thus consists of many items that basically has my butt saying, "howdy world, check me out!" Shame the rest of me in regards to my body wasn't so self-loathing (again, thank you American media).

Ever like to tease by having a little of your crack exposed?

Ugh, butt cleavage is right out. It crosses that personal dress code border of acceptable sexy wear and enters the realm of cheap and crass.

Plus, I do believe you have to join the plumbers union and pay dues. I'll save my money and dress with a little more class thank you very much.