Your thickest part

lgmember9: I might as well add another response. I'm biggest at the base (about 7-1/2 inches), the shaft is pretty uniform at 6-1/2 inches, and the glans is about 7.0 inches when normally erect. My wife swears that the head gets significantly bigger immediately before orgasm, but I haven't bothered to measure at just that moment (and probably won't).

littleguyhugedick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
lgmember9: I might as well add another response. I'm biggest at the base (about 7-1/2 inches), the shaft is pretty uniform at 6-1/2 inches, and the glans is about 7.0 inches when normally erect. My wife swears that the head gets significantly bigger immediately before orgasm, but I haven't bothered to measure at ju st that moment (and probably won't).
She is right. We do get much larger at our cock head before we cum

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Visually my glans looks widest, but when I measure my girth at various points along its lenght the head isn't any thicker than the rest.

It seems my base is the thickest. When i put a tailors tape around the bottom inch I get a girth of 4.6" while the rest measures a slender 4.4".

In my mind, no place on my cock is "thicker"... its all thin! I crave and envy girthy cocks!