Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't shave "down there" because I don't want to look like I'm eleven.

^^^ What she said.

In addition, every time I do shave, wax or what ever I get these aweful ingrown hairs that just plain hurt. I'm sorry but I don't want to have to deal with any of that or re-shaving the stubble. I'd rather just let it go and be me.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i wax.
*truth in advertising edit: i sugar. not as painful. lasts longer. no chance of allergic reaction. heaps of jokes about candy coats*
have for years.

why? i like the exposure, both visual and tactile.

haven't really attached any ideas of hygiene/cleanliness to hair or a lack there off. cuz i am on a first name basis with soap.

i don't feel/have't felt pressured to conform to an idea or taste of any sex-pals. is just a preference of mine. first waxing was a by-product of an interest in fetish gear. easier on and off, smoother look once on. was just tumbler luck that i enjoyed some secondary wootwoot

randomly.. just cuz i find it irksome.. i in no way resemble a child from the belly button down :smile:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I like waxing too. Sugar waxing like Mickey. Otherwise I also trim when I'm not up to waxing as regular as I'd like. Tried epilating too and that's pretty cool but there's a bit more pain than waxing.

I always thought bare was pretty. Perhaps fostered by art history classes. Tintoretto's Venus. Allegorical figures. So on. That's just me though, a personal preference.

Last edited:

Rubix

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I do a lot of swimming, so I am very self-conscious about my body hair. The biggest problem I have is that razors really irritate my skin, and the chlorine in the pool water only makes it worse. Waxing doesn't seem to give me the same issues, plus I like the smooth feeling, so on regular intervals that's how I deal with all my unwanted body hair.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am Brazilian..and the Brazilian waxing is something "new"..not more than 20 years trend. We sure shaved and trimmed in my generation because we wore small biquinis like "today's" biquinis.. it was not all shaved but landscaped by majority.

I wear my natural but landscaped eye browns and my head is my only long and hairy spot, the rest of my body almost no hair.. I just trim my pubics and only shaved it all by "request". Majority men I had did not like hairless pussy, just landscaped.

crazyforthickness

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I shave regularly but not everyday. Once or Twice a week. my husband loves when their is hair down there but I can't stand when it gets long. When it's shaved it just feels so much cleaner.

naughtyandnice07

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Totally agree. I've been shaving for a number of years now and will probably continue. The increased sensitivity and the attention that I get from both my husband and my lover make it all worthwhile!:biggrin1:
I agree...men are open to oral if its hairless....I think its the perception of being clean... I didnt go full brazilian till 6 mos age and before that shaved and left a strip. The brazilian does make you more sensitive and I find that men love how silky your mound is.....I know TMI