Your Thoughts Towards An Overall Fit Woman That Has Ripped Abs And Muscles

Rebel85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What are your thoughts towards them? Any experiences, attractions whatsoever that you'd like to share? Any and all comments are welcomed; I'm just curious to know what other women think about this in general.

I sometimes see fit women catch a lot of flak from both men and women alike, but I don't know why - I find them very attractive.

1257785.jpg
1257227.jpg
Blhhah1FdpZ.jpg

View attachment 1494482.mp4
View attachment 233114.mp4
View attachment 23575748.mp4

Reactions: Max Downs

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Women are all shapes, sizes, and are different in levels of physical fitness. I really enjoy watching American Ninja Warrior - I love what those men and women can do with their bodies.

As far as it is attractive? To me, it’s as attractive as anything else. It’s just one form out of many, that a woman can take.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Your tags of "muscle abs fitness lesbians" has me questioning if you feel only lesbians have fit bodies like what you posted or if you're wanting a lesbian opinion.

That aside, I find them just as beautiful as I'd find any other woman. I find them badass not only for the dedication and work they put into their bodies, but also the fact that they could likely break someone like a twig if they got too handsy.

There's nothing wrong with their bodies, getting shit for caring about your fitness is asinine.

Reactions: Call_Me_Dave
D

deleted848353

If I was attracted to women that's not the type I'd go for but I wouldn't be rude or nasty to them I'd more then likely ask for tips

Ms.M

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't find ripped bodies of any gender attractive. I respect the time and effort spent. Less ripped but fit can be very pretty to my eyes, think triathlete kind of thing.

Reactions: Rebel85

Rebel85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Your tags of "muscle abs fitness lesbians" has me questioning if you feel only lesbians have fit bodies like what you posted or if you're wanting a lesbian opinion.

That aside, I find them just as beautiful as I'd find any other woman. I find them badass not only for the dedication and work they put into their bodies, but also the fact that they could likely break someone like a twig if they got too handsy.

There's nothing wrong with their bodies, getting shit for caring about your fitness is asinine.

No not at all! Any women is capable of attaining these physiques, straight or otherwise. I apologize for the tags mess up, I'm still new to posting on the forum. To clarify: anyone is welcomed to reply to this question.

Unfortunately I do see a lot of people - often times more men admittedly than women, but all the same nevertheless - throw shade at women with these kind of body types calling them "too masculine" and "disgusting to look at." It's really a shame to see that but that's not to say they don't get support for it either.

Rebel85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Women are all shapes, sizes, and are different in levels of physical fitness. I really enjoy watching American Ninja Warrior - I love what those men and women can do with their bodies.

As far as it is attractive? To me, it’s as attractive as anything else. It’s just one form out of many, that a woman can take.

100% agree that everyone is entitled to their own body, and American Ninja Warrior is badass! That's a fun show to watch.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love women. I have been a gym rat and canoodled with gym rats. I also adore squish and think marshmallow is an erotic descriptor of tummies and thighs.

I love bread too much and am not willing to stick to the cut diet needed to maintain that level of definition. Hydration and body fat are my friends.

Ultimate take away if a lady is comfortable or on her way to comfortable with her body all is good with me.

If a lady is not happy or comfortable I am down for supporting/helping anyway she needs.

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I love women. I have been a gym rat and canoodled with gym rats. I also adore squish and think marshmallow is an erotic descriptor of tummies and thighs.

I love bread too much and am not willing to stick to the cut diet needed to maintain that level of definition. Hydration and body fat are my friends.

Ultimate take away if a lady is comfortable or on her way to comfortable with her body all is good with me.

If a lady is not happy or comfortable I am down for supporting/helping anyway she needs.
As always, BOOM
Mic drop, metaphorically.

Reactions: MickeyLee