Your wildest sex experience till date??

Dinkydicklet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Only women answer please!!

Post your wildest sexual experience you,ve ever had!! It could be with anyone at any age!!

Only women answer please!!

Post your wildest sexual experience you,ve ever had!! It could be with anyone at any age!!

You mayyy want to be more careful with your phrasing. The site has some VERY clear Terms of Service details about age.

Secondly, many of the women on here have zero interest in providing random members on here with wank fodder.

Reactions: 950483

Dinkydicklet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You mayyy want to be more careful with your phrasing. The site has some VERY clear Terms of Service details about age.

Secondly, many of the women on here have zero interest in providing random members on here with wank fodder.
Im only interested in legal age experiences! Dont get wrong perceptions please!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Whats the purpose of any question on this site?
Depends on the question. Sometimes it's to gain insight, sometimes it's to gain educational materials, sometimes it's to feel better about one's self or gain perspective. Sometimes it's to manipulate or jack off. Sometimes it's because someone is too lazy to look up something that's been asked a hundred times before. Sometimes it's to ask advice.

I gave you an opportunity to give a more thoughtful answer but you failed.

Plainly you want jack off material.

Dinkydicklet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Depends on the question. Sometimes it's to gain insight, sometimes it's to gain educational materials, sometimes it's to feel better about one's self or gain perspective. Sometimes it's to manipulate or jack off. Sometimes it's because someone is too lazy to look up something that's been asked a hundred times before. Sometimes it's to ask advice.

I gave you an opportunity to give a more thoughtful answer but you failed.

Plainly you want jack off material.
I beg to differ! My purpose of this question is to know different experiences people have! Its as simple as that! I dont see anything wrong with that!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just going to say that your questions are not those that women tend to gravitate toward. Anal play, choosing weenies, glory holes, and wild sex escapades are just not topics that I care to discuss with perfect strangers.

And to that point, maybe a bit of time invested in actually getting to know us as human beings before you delve into saucier topics your questions might be accepted more favorably. There's no guarantee, of course, but it's worth a shot. Don't you think?

Dinkydicklet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm just going to say that your questions are not those that women tend to gravitate toward. Anal play, choosing weenies, glory holes, and wild sex escapades are just not topics that I care to discuss with perfect strangers.

And to that point, maybe a bit of time invested in actually getting to know us as human beings before you delve into saucier topics your questions might be accepted more favorably. There's no guarantee, of course, but it's worth a shot. Don't you think?
May be you are right! Or may be this question is for other open minded women who want to anwer!

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
May be you are right! Or may be this question is for other open minded women who want to anwer!

Yeah, Ellie is right!

Don't post goofy "wank material" questions in this forum, then get mad when we won't answer them. This is the "ask a woman" forum not the solicit pervy stuff to beat off too forum.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I daresay you'll find a more open mind than some of the women who happen to frequent a site catering to big weenies. I mean, if we were closed minded do you really think we'd be here?

But you are half correct. I am right.