your worst date ever

I'm not sure if this was already asked. Anyways, what was the top 3 worst dates you have ever been on and why?

Wow there are actually people like Jared around. That's terrible!

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've not had too many "bad" dates.

But I did have one that sticks out.

It was my first date with the guy. To make it "lighter" and less stressful, we went on a double date with a couple of friends, and we went to a football game. Everything went fine. We laughed, talked, and hit it off. After the game, we just rode around for a while and the guy asked, "what now?" Without a moment's hesitation, the girl in the back seat, who obviously was a bit tipsy (or horny, or both) said, "let's go parking" (yeah.. back in the day when folks actually did that.) The guy looked at me and I didn't know what to do or say. So I just shrugged my shoulders.

The parking lasted probably a total of 5 minutes. The absolute most uncomfortable 5 minutes of my life. I could hear the two in the back seat making out (rather heavily) and the two of us just kinda sat there and looked at each other. No way was I gonna make out with this guy on a first day. I wasn't that kind of girl :tongue: So we sat there in awkward silence for what seemed like forever... but only about 5 mins. Then he cranked the car and said, "Yeah, I think we need to leave."

He didn't ask me out on another date for over 6 months. I ended up marrying him...