Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I love your vids! I used to be subbed to someone who did similar videos on vimeo but his account got taken down :(
Can't believe Vimeo has the nerve to delete videos even though it's almost dead. Guess they are not learning from Tumblr's mistakes.
Btw was it Undie Guy?

ZackTheGay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can't believe Vimeo has the nerve to delete videos even though it's almost dead. Guess they are not learning from Tumblr's mistakes.
Btw was it Undie Guy?

Nope, but Undie Guy was someone else I followed too. The one I'm talking about had the thickest cock i've seen in underwear. He used to do a soft/hard thing like that poster on youtube. I wish I saved his vids before vimeo took it down.

Red-Bones

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nope, but Undie Guy was someone else I followed too. The one I'm talking about had the thickest cock i've seen in underwear. He used to do a soft/hard thing like that poster on youtube. I wish I saved his vids before vimeo took it down.

was he older? maybe British? on the thinner side? light hair maybe?

Wearviews

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I hope YouTube won't take down my account. Not really making money out of the videos and definitely won't get approved to. The focus is not the model, but the underwear! :)