Youtube Bulges

ShyButHornyTwink

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

XDrakeX

Expert Member
Media
How did you find this profile? is there a method
Well you just have to search alot and be patient. Using words like "bulges" in different languages helped alot for exampel. Sometimes i've searched clearly for dicks on youtube and used the keywords cocks, dicks, and dickprints and found some good videos/channels! And sometimes i found nothing haha

Reactions: lllulaz

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

XDrakeX

Expert Member
Media
Only five days later the link says in bright red text "This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy on nudity or sexual content."

No doubt that's exactly what you expected to happen.
sadly yes, but i will looking for some good channels anyways lol. If i find some good one i post it here :)

Reactions: SweetieBunny

RichardRyder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
sadly yes, but i will looking for some good channels anyways lol. If i find some good one i post it here :)
Don't post them here, that's precisely the problem. YouTube monitors traffic from LPSG and similar sites and takes those videos down. Break off the links so users here have to copy/paste them to watch. Thanks

XDrakeX

Expert Member
Media
Don't post them here, that's precisely the problem. YouTube monitors traffic from LPSG and similar sites and takes those videos down. Break off the links so users here have to copy/paste them to watch. Thanks
Thank you for telling me this. I didn't know about this. I'll keep it in mind next time

Reactions: RichardRyder