Yummyzine

Love their insta. Anyone pre-ordering? Wanting to chip in for shared scans or glimpses maybe. Is that a thing?
I received a copy of the first issue and I have to say I’m disappointed. It’s beautifully photographed but the full frontal photos are all censored or cropped. All models only have one photo featured except for Elliott Meteen and Julian Morris whom have several photos featured. The issue is printed on paper similar to that of newspaper, perhaps it’s recycled, and for the price charged you would think that it would be a glossy magazine, which in my opinion would have made the photographs stand out more. Don’t think I’ll be purchasing any future issues.

I received a copy of the first issue and I have to say I’m disappointed. It’s beautifully photographed but the full frontal photos are all censored or cropped. All models only have one photo featured except for Elliott Meteen and Julian Morris whom have several photos featured. The issue is printed on paper similar to that of newspaper, perhaps it’s recycled, and for the price charged you would think that it would be a glossy magazine, which in my opinion would have made the photographs stand out more. Don’t think I’ll be purchasing any future issues.
Thanks for informing, really appreciate it. Just saw that they’re launching issue 2 soon, guess I won’t be pre-ordering then.

Reactions: jeduxo
Thanks for informing, really appreciate it. Just saw that they’re launching issue 2 soon, guess I won’t be pre-ordering then.
You’re welcome. Issue one was actually quite expensive for what it was, I found anyway.
I contacted yummyzine about to let them know
of my disappointment in the issue and they didn’t want to hear any of it!

Reactions: Kayjeeninefour