Zac Efron Fakes, Edits, AI, And Illustrations

I need to make some more solo Zac that is NOT Roman. Any ideas?

View attachment 116215621

You could have him as a cowboy or a lumberjack. His bearded and hairy look would be great with those outfits... but not alone please! If you're tired to pair him with Cavill, there's other choices: Chris Pratt would be amazing or maybe even Ben Affleck...

Reactions: southe3 and MrSivak
Zac and Chris Pratt alone in the backcountry. Nothing spicy yet, sorry.

AND a little solo Zac in the garden.

Wow, daddy bear and younger cub cuddling in the forest! So sweet and hot at the same time... Hope you'll make many more with this hot duo, thanks!

What about Zac with Dacre Montgomery? They look so alike, it'd be so hot watching them snogging! Is someone willing to try?
Only problem, not sure if the AI will recognize Dacre's name and look...

View attachment 116548121View attachment 116548141
I didnt put too much effort into it but i tried with MS Designer and honestly I don't think it can tell the two of them apart. This might as well be Zac with his brother Dylan (if you're into that sort of thing lol)

document (3).png
document (2).png
document (1).png
document (4).png
document (5).png

I didnt put too much effort into it but i tried with MS Designer and honestly I don't think it can tell the two of them apart. This might as well be Zac with his brother Dylan (if you're into that sort of thing lol)

View attachment 116970441View attachment 116970511View attachment 116970551View attachment 116970601View attachment 116970701

Yeah, I had the same problem because Zac and Dacre look so similar that the AI thinks they're twins!
Excellent tonguekissing images anyway, thanks! Which prompt you used?

...and yes, I AM into that sort of thing... LOL

Yeah, I had the same problem because Zac and Dacre look so similar that the AI thinks they're twins!
Excellent tonguekissing images anyway, thanks! Which prompt you used?

...and yes, I AM into that sort of thing... LOL
I didn't save the prompt unfortunately and Designer doesn't cache prompts like Bing does so I can't even find it in my search history. But it was pretty simple because I was being lazy just to see if it would even give me anything. Great thing about Designer is you don't have to fluff it too much to get what you want

detailed image, 4K, Zac (actor) Efron and Dacre (actor) Montgomery wearing tuxedos, attending a film premiere, holding hands, kissing with tongue, while paparazzi take pictures, cameras flashing, fans screaming in the background

Reactions: hardandy
Zac and Chris Pratt alone in the backcountry. Nothing spicy yet, sorry.

AND a little solo Zac in the garden.
hope you don't mind I took a few liberties. Not sure what kind of film Backcountry is but I imagine there's a lot of tongue kissing and sleeping bag cuddling

zac-pratt14.png
zac-pratt22.png
zac-pratt13.png
zac-pratt.png
zac-pratt17.png
zac-pratt12.png
zac-pratt2.png

hope you don't mind I took a few liberties. Not sure what kind of film Backcountry is but I imagine there's a lot of tongue kissing and sleeping bag cuddling

View attachment 117067891View attachment 117067941View attachment 117068011View attachment 117068101View attachment 117068181View attachment 117068211View attachment 117068241

OMG, that's really amazing! Some of the hottest perfect images I've seen around here, thanks!
Please make more, other hot duos could be Zac with Hugh Jackman from Greatest Showman or Zac with Dwayne Johnson from Baywatch...

Reactions: slowdownpapi