Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've read in the past that zinc will help you produce more pre cum. Ive taken it for a few weeks and never noticed a difference, so I would stop. I’ve now been taking zinc as a precaution since February because it is excellent in warding off infections. ie Covid. While I have not contracted Covid I have noticed a huge uptick in pre cum production when I am aroused. I have to say it has been a VERY pleasant surprise.

Anybody else notice this with any supplements they are taking? Some guys must have since zinc is well know for its immune boosting qualities. It has also been difficult to come buy since the start of Covid.

eric19831

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Zinc seems to increase cum volume but for me it also really makes it thick and sticky. Very much so to the point of abnormality!
Yes, I’ve noticed that a few times as well. I think the trick is to keep yourself hydrated. It really is key.

eric19831

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, Zinc, Vitamin D and Tribulus Terrestris increase my amount of cum and pre cum.
I’ve been taking Vitamin D for a few years now. Not sure I’ve noticed a difference or not. But I know my vitamin D level was very low at one point.

Reactions: ForeignForeign

long_uncut

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Is magnesium known for improving potency as well?
I am not aware of magnesium being beneficial for improving potency but it is essential for many bodily functions. The best source is in magnesium-rich foods but I use a supplement also to assure adequate levels for circulatory/heart health.

Reactions: eric19831