Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm going to give my semi-professional opinion... As a seasoned random chat and Skype user... C2C/Group Room. Why? Because many of us are on different schedules. Being able to pop in and out is a blessing. I cam with some that are holed up in their bathroom for privacy. Especially with the pandemic, it's hard for many to excuse themselves from what's going on in their home. There's a lot of attached men (and some ladies one could hope) that like to play online. But they can't commit to a Zoom meeting at a specific time.

Now if there were a Zoom circle jerk in addition to some chat room (with Skype quality video), I'm in! But I'm always in...

D

deleted490601

Some thoughts: I personally prefer c2c just because it's easier to arrange since you are only coordinating two people's schedules instead of a group of people.

Having said that though, the idea of a scheduled Zoom meeting could be a benefit, since in theory, with enough notice, folks could arrange their schedules to be availabe for the zoom meeting.

Scheduling one in the evening in USA time zones is great - but if one of the moderators can host one in the evening in Europe, that would be great too.

proposal373

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
C2C is good for people with different schedules or are in different time zones, but can attendance can be sparse if people are too spread out over time. Maybe try to coordinate some joining times like Zoom does?

C

curious9024

I'm going to give my semi-professional opinion... As a seasoned random chat and Skype user... C2C/Group Room. Why? Because many of us are on different schedules. Being able to pop in and out is a blessing. I cam with some that are holed up in their bathroom for privacy. Especially with the pandemic, it's hard for many to excuse themselves from what's going on in their home. There's a lot of attached men (and some ladies one could hope) that like to play online. But they can't commit to a Zoom meeting at a specific time.

Now if there were a Zoom circle jerk in addition to some chat room (with Skype quality video), I'm in! But I'm always in...
CAN I HAVE your skype lol?