Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Uh, no. That kind of thing just doesn't truly appeal to me. Then again, downloading yet another social app for the sake of video/audio etc doesn't appeal to me either. Skype, hangouts, whatsapp, snap, messenger etc. You see the pattern, why keep adding more to accomplish essentially the same thing? Or, hell, most phones have ability to video call these days.

I'm curious of your motive behind asking. If you assumed that we hadn't, why ask? Not being snarky, to be clear there. Simply my own curiosity coming back to you.

Philly swords

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So to be clear I’m not asking anyone to do this. I’m asking purely out of curiosity! I assumed most women in general aren’t into this. It seems to be more men that want it

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Nope. I don't even zoom with family/friends for non-sexual stuffs.

I just talk on the phone as a phone. No video necessary.

If my guy and I were apart for an extended period I'd consider it, other than that? No interest whatsoever.

Zoom, no. I've used a variety of video conference and teleconference methods over the years. Generally for professional or platonic purposes. Long distance relationship had a lot of Skype calls, some of which included flashing or teasing my partner. Thankfully that long distance garbage has been over for a long time.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
if you mean camming for sexy fun then it's a big no from me, I actually find all that boring and a total turn off.
I don't actually do any kind of social media anymore cause it just takes over your time imo, I do occasionally use Skype but only to keep in touch with family, I'm a dinosaur I guess Lol.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Zoom is still not secure, so if I doubt I will ever have a Zoom session with anyone. I prefer using encrypted video calls - or at least a more secure platform than Zoom.

So, what platforms should security minded folks be checking out?

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, what platforms should security minded folks be checking out?
I would have to agree with @EllieP - queen sized bed and king sized guy ;)

It depends on your it setup - cloud based services can do the trick (I would choose a free system from one of the bigger provides as a regular user - they all encrypt the channel - Zoom just had a hole plus they sold all your info to Facebook) but if you need the extra grunt on premise can be safer. Currently I use a Polycom setup with some added layers of encryption - basically the packets are encrypted/decrypted additionally by another piece of software. It's not cheap - and probably not for the average user but it works great and feels solid.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have to agree with @EllieP - queen sized bed and king sized guy ;)

It depends on your it setup - cloud based services can do the trick (I would choose a free system from one of the bigger provides as a regular user - they all encrypt the channel - Zoom just had a hole plus they sold all your info to Facebook) but if you need the extra grunt on premise can be safer. Currently I use a Polycom setup with some added layers of encryption - basically the packets are encrypted/decrypted additionally by another piece of software. It's not cheap - and probably not for the average user but it works great and feels solid.

All right, Future Girl, you gonna speak English or not?