DJonser

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Long shot in the dark. I recall in the mid 2010's a website I frequented that compiled a wide variety of celebrities and their supposed dick sizes. That is pretty unremarkable, as there are several sites that do that currently. This site was a bit more unique. I recall it using dick icon (S, M, L, XL, etc) in there filtering options. You could also filter by country and "type" of celebrity (actor, musician, etc). The most notably feature I recall is a yearly poll in which user would vote on the favorite celeb/leak/dick of the year.

Does anyone know what site I'm thinking of? Does it still exist?
-even if it it's accessible via the wayback archive I'd be interested. This is an itch that I've wanted to scratch for too long now.

Cross posted in Adult websites

Reactions: jasonkenny

oash

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Long shot in the dark. I recall in the mid 2010's a website I frequented that compiled a wide variety of celebrities and their supposed dick sizes. That is pretty unremarkable, as there are several sites that do that currently. This site was a bit more unique. I recall it using dick icon (S, M, L, XL, etc) in there filtering options. You could also filter by country and "type" of celebrity (actor, musician, etc). The most notably feature I recall is a yearly poll in which user would vote on the favorite celeb/leak/dick of the year.

-even if it it's accessible via the wayback archive I'd be interested. This is an itch that I've wanted to scratch for too long now.

Only thing coming to my mind is celebarchive maybe?

css181

Expert Member
Media

I believe you may be thinking of Naked Guys in Movies but their user interface has changed dramatically, and not for the better. The old version was very much as you describe.

DJonser

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I believe you may be thinking of Naked Guys in Movies but their user interface has changed dramatically, and not for the better. The old version was very much as you describe.
This is quite close to what I'm thinking of! To be more specific and pedantic the search filters had dick icon ( 1712981133604.png
) and the celebrities' nationality was displayed with a small flag icon. The UI was pretty sleek imo, the layout was thoroughly thought out.

css181

Expert Member
Media
This is quite close to what I'm thinking of! To be more specific and pedantic the search filters had dick icon ( View attachment 128176191 ) and the celebrities' nationality was displayed with a small flag icon. The UI was pretty sleek imo, the layout was thoroughly thought out.
That’s precisely how I remember the old UI before the apparent update.